Chapter 9: Weird Vibes

If you guys have read my Updates Book...you should know that I put my PERSONAL instagram. Feel free to like my pics, comment, etc. But just one rule; NOTHING ABOUT WATTPAD. The rules are explained in my Updates Book, so if you need to look over them, go to that book. My insta is shleb6. Have fun!!!! <3

And yes I know...it has been forever since I last updated and I am truly sorry about it. I really am. It's okay if you hate me or are mad at me or both. I completely understand. I should have updated more and for that I am truly sorry.

I've been dealing with school, my health, etc. And now there might be a problem with my heart. Fan-fucking-tastic. So the updates are going to be very slow. It's okay if you delete my books and unfollow me, I totally get it. But I'm gonna try my hardest to update these books as much as I can. I love you guys sooooo fucking much. You are my family.

So anywhore. On with the story!!!

-------------------------------------

Kasey

"The alpha will be with us soon." Blondie said as we walked into 'alpha's' office.

"What are you guys?" Some older man asked as he stared us up and down.

This guy is creeping me out.

"Doug!" Some lady hissed as she smacked his arm.

"What?" 'Doug' asked.

"That's not how you speak to them." The lady said with a stern look, then turned to face me with a smile. "My name is Cece. Please excuse my husband."

I smiled back awkwardly and nodded. "It's alright."

"What is going on?" A deep voice asked.

I gulped as I felt the familar tingles go down my spine. Only one person has that voice and I remember who.

Maximus glared at Zale and scooted closer to me.

"Zale." Brownie said as he pointed to us.

Zale stopped as his eyes widen. "Holy shit!"

"Zale!" Doug yelled.

"I'm sorry dad. But do you not see what is standing in front of us?" Zale asked astonished.

I crossed my arms and glared at him. "We do have feelings you know."

Zale's eyes snapped to me and they widen even more.

Oh shit.

"H-how?" Zale asked confused. "How could it be?"

"Yes son." Kenword said as he stepped forward. "It's ture."

"Are you guys really?" Blondie asked as his voice trailed off.

Maximus nodded. "Angels? Yes."

"How is that even possible?" Doug asked.

"There is heaven and hell." Maximus explained. "What we are about to tell you, you are to not say a word. Everyone that saw us, is in this room and we are going to keep it that way. Got it?"a

Everyone nodded.

"Good." Kenword smiled as he rubbed his hands together. "Story time."

Maximus rolled his eyes. "We are what you call angels. But more specifically, guardian angels. And no, we do not have the stereotypical white robes, small feathery wings, and harps."

"We have been around for millions of years." Kenword added. "Our job is to protect earth. Protect humans. What you guys helped us fight an hour ago, was a demon."