Chapter 19: Reunion

People of wattpad. Don't you just love it when you get ready to go out and then your plans change at the last minute? Like literally, at the very last minute. It pisses me off to no end lmao. Like I got dressed, did my hair, finished my makeup, and then my plans got canceled right as I put on my setting spray to lock my makeup in place. Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh I was furious lol.

And yes, I know. A lot of you are like, "seriously? Are you mad at that? Just go change and take your makeup off dumbass."

Well...yes I am mad at that lol. Makeup is sooo fucking expensive. And I put pants on...I was happy with just wearing my oversized shirt, but I had to put pants on because I was going to go out in public. But nope jk, plans got canceled. And not to toot my own horn or anything, my makeup looked so damn good the other night lol.

So I just poured myself a giant glass of wine, got some ice cream, put on a facemask, and then watched Netflix haha. Where are my Criminal Minds fans??? 

But on a side note, what did you guys do for Valentine's Day? And for those of you who are single, what did you guys do on Single's Awareness Day? I stayed home and watched my husband (Derek Morgan) on Netflix and hung out with my dog XD no shame lol.

Anywhore, let's get to this emotion-packed chapter!

---------------------------------

Kasey

"T-this can't be." My mom stuttered as she kept her hands over her mouth in shock.

"But. How?" My dad asked. He took a step forward, but then froze and shook his head with a frown. "This isn't real. This has to be a dream."

"It's not a dream daddy!" Sammy yelled as she and Timmy both rushed me.

I let out a yelp as I fell to the floor with both of the twins holding onto me for dear life.

"Kasey!" Timmy cried.

"Hey, brats." I chuckled as I felt myself crying a little. I pulled the twins closer and they both stuck their faces in my neck. I slowly got up and set them both down just in time for my mom to run forward and pull me into her famous bear hug.

"My baby." My mom sobbed as she kept her death grip on me.

"Hi, mom." I whispered into her neck. Right as she heard my voice, another sob escaped her mouth and I felt her tears drip onto my shoulder.

My mom released me as I heard my dad's footsteps. He carefully approached me and stopped.

I gave him a smile and opened my arms.

My dad quickly grabbed me and pulled me into him and he started to cry.

"I can't believe this is real." My dad hiccuped from crying so much. "H-how?"

I gave him a small laugh as I wiped my eyes. "I have some explaining to do."

My mom laughed as she too wiped her tears away. "Yes, you do baby."

Everyone followed me into the kitchen and the twins pulled up some chairs and sat down.

"I knew you weren't dead." Sammy smiled as she stared up at me.

I sighed and shook my head with a smile. "Actually Sammy, I am dead."

Timmy tilted his head in confusion. "But you are standing right in front of us."

"That I am. But, I'm an angel. We all are." I mentioned to Max and Kenword.

"I punched an angel." My dad said with wide eyes as he quickly looked up. "I am so sorry God. I didn't mean to do that."