Chapter Two

2:

{Hollister's POV}

"Zayn, what am I hearing about you taking in a really pretty girl last night?" I sat up in the bed I was in and blinked my vision back to see the same blonde boy from last night who was sleeping on the couch. "Oh. You must be that really pretty girl then," he chuckled nervously, "I'm Niall." He walked over and put out his hand for me to shake.

"Hollister." I shook his hand, hoping that I didn't look like a complete troll with my morning look. I felt my hair creating a nest of its own up there. It was a tangled mess.

Niall grinned at me, "Like the store. Got it. Well, Hollister, do you know where Zayn is or could possibly be?" He asked and I shrugged before telling him that he insisted he'd sleep on the couch out there. "Thank you, babe." he closed the door. I stood up and put my socks and shoes back on before putting my hair up into a messy bun. I went into the attached bathroom and brushed my teeth quickly and washed my face. Really not attractive, I thought to myself while looking at my makeup-less face. I better leave now, I thought; they've done so much already. I honestly thought that Zayn was going to murder me or something crazy like that last night, but here I was, alive. I opened the door to see Niall sitting on a massive lump on the couch that was made of blankets and pillows that were grunting, which I assumed was Zayn, Louis and Liam sitting at the counter, and Harry standing at the fridge. All their eyes met mine and I was suddenly self conscious. I tried to hide the limp in my walk as I walked through the room.

"Sorry, don't mind me. I was just leaving," I hurried across the floor with my bag in my hands.

Louis stood up and walked towards me, "I wouldn't go outside if I were you." He said. I gave him a questioning look and he added, "Our fans will mob you. We've been surrounded." Louis told me dramatically.

What did he mean 'fans'?

"Yeah, they'll basically find a picture of Zayn wearing that same shirt within the minute, accuse you of dating him since you have it, and the jealous fans will track you down and rip you to shreds." Niall laughed. I raised my eye brows at them confusedly. Rip me to shreds?

"Fans?" I asked. They all nodded, "I'm really confused right now." I said, walking to the window to see hundreds of girls jumping and screaming their tails off. Now that I was paying attention to them, I could practically hear them shouting from up here. 'One Direction! One Direction!' they chanted. I've heard about them in school a few months ago before I graduated. I've never seen or heard them before, though. I never had access to a TV or Internet, so I don't know much about celebrities or anything that was in the actual real world outside of my basement. "One Direction...?"

Liam nodded, "Mhm. I know they can get a little loud sometimes. That's why we keep the windows closed."

"Wait," Harry approached me, "Do you know who we are?" I shook my head. If they're not Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall, then I had no idea who the heck these people were. "Then I know why you're so confused."

"Please explain." I said.

"You've heard of One Direction before, right? Boy band, European, male?" Harry questioned and I nodded.

"We're them." Zayn told me, pushing Niall off of him and onto the floor. He walked towards me and we both sat on the couch. Well, just because they were celebrities didn't mean that they wouldn't hurt me.

"So you're all famous and stuff?" I asked, not really all that interested. They seemed pretty normal to me. The fact that they were celebrities hardly phased me since they were generally pretty cool.