Chapter Ten

10:

'August 10th, 2013

It's been five days since the whole 'Zayn kissed Holly backstage' thing happened and people are still thinking that were dating. It's strange because I deny it at least once a day but a whole section still seems to believe that we are genuinely in a relationship. Is it bad that I'm friends with them? I'm not allowed to be friends with boys?

So anyways, Lou Teasdale got me this dress for the Ten Choice Awards tomorrow. I'm only accompanying One Direction because they think that it'll draw more attention to the band and give them more publicity. The dress is the same color as my eyes and its kind of on the short side. It's tight at the top and it flows at the bottom with layers of material but it ends at a little higher than mid thigh.

Currently, I'm on the Tour Bus and the others are sleeping, I think. I'm in the little bunk and its a lot cozier than you'd imagine. I can barely see what I'm writing since its late and I should be sleeping. I can hear Liam snoring above me. They thought it was best if I got the bottom bunk this time to prevent any falls. Smart idea.

Well, I guess that's it then. Alright.'

I put my pencil down and shoved my diary underneath my pillow before closing my little curtain thing and closed my eyes.

{Zayn's POV}

I watched as Holly put her pencil down and then put he diary underneath her pillow. She then closed her curtain and I looked away. She was always seen with that. I wondered how long she's had it. I've always been curious and concerned with Hollister and maybe this would tell me what happened with her before we met. I didn't want to invade her privacy, though. It was really easy to tell that she ran away from someone that scared her or something. There was some deep emotion hidden in her eyes; she was either really optimistic or when meeting new people, she was nervous and frightened. Those were the only two emotions I've seen her have.

I guess I would wait a little bit until I figured out more about her. I closed my eyes and turned over to go sleep.

* * *

I tied my shoes and stood up, looking at my overall appearance. I didn't think I looked too bad for a public event, "How do I look, guys?" I turned to the rest of the boys who were currently doing some finishing touches on their own outfits and hair.

"You look hot." Harry replied as someone did his hair.

I laughed and sat down in my chair again. I pulled out my phone to see that everyone was really excited for the Teen Choice Awards. I'm excited as well and a bit nervous; we were performing Best Song Ever right in the beginning of the show.

Suddenly, the door opened and Lou entered with Holly right behind her. "Oh my god." I muttered, focusing on her, turning my head to get a better view. She looked amazing. Beautiful.

Hollister wore high black heels that looked at least four inches high and her dress was a deep shade of blue that matched her eyes perfectly. It was tight at the top and it flowed out at the bottom. It was quite short as well but she was really rocking that dress. It was strapless and there was a black belt that separated the layers of material from the top. As for her hair, it was in some sort of side bun that looked pretty and sophisticated. Her makeup was done beautifully and she had eyeshadow and eyeliner on her lid. Her cheeks were contoured to define her cheekbones and dusted with a pink blush. Her lips were a dark pinkish color.

"Are you guys just gonna sit there staring at her with your mouth open or are you gonna compliment her like gentlemen?!" Lou shouted. I looked back at Holly and she was nervously standing by the wall. I could tell that she thought she looked bad but she really didn't. It was just that she usually dressed so casually and then she's just so girly.