Chapter Twenty Three

23:

I woke up the next morning, feeling better because I knew Hollister was okay. Since she passed out at about seven, she should've been awake by three in the morning. I left my room and wiped my eyes, adjusting to the bright lights of the hotel. I got myself a cup of tea and quickly got dressed wearing a tee and a pair of jeans. We all wanted to see Holly since she really gave us a scare yesterday.

The ride didn't take too long, but we did take a quick stop to buy her some flowers at some place around the corner from the hospital, and we hurried inside to see her sitting on the bed, eating a bagel. She was wearing that hospital gown and her messy hair was up in a sloppy bun. She looked so tiny, young, and adorable like that, like a little hamster with her stuffed cheeks. The doctor was talking to her as we entered and I don't think she noticed the boys, Lou, Lance, and I. When we closed the door softly, the two of them both turned around to look at us. Now that she was facing us, I could see that her skin was still blotchy and irritated in some spots, most likely her rash from yesterday. Hollister smiled broadly and opened her arms for us. "Hey, guys! I'm not contagious, come hug me!"

Lou pushed us all out of her way and wrapped Hollister in a big hug. "I'm sorry, Holly! I'm so happy to see you moving again!" Last night, Lou kept blaming it all on herself. We told her that she wasn't responsible and that since she didn't know, it was a complete accident.

She grinned. "Good thing you guys got me here when you did. You don't even have to apologize, you didn't force feed it to me, I ate it myself. You're the one who saved my life, actually. You and Ezekiel." They pulled away from each other and Hollister stood to her feet.

My hug was last because I was the furthest away from her. I kissed her on the forehead, hugged her tightly, and her bun hit me in the face. "I'm so glad you're okay. You scared us. How do you feel?" I asked her, releasing her from my arms. She sat down on her bed and swung her legs back and forth.

"I feel fine now, thanks. A little itchy and my throat's a bit scratchy, but I'm fine." Holly told us, "Oh, and the doctors think I should stay one more night to see how I'm reacting to the treatment. I know that tampers with the schedule since we were supposed to be out of the hotel by today. So I'm really sorry about that." Even when it was something that she couldn't control, she was still apologizing.

"It's okay. For something like this, it's not a problem at all. There's no need to apologize. As long as you're feeling better." Lance responded.

"I'll stay an extra day for you." Louis said. All the other boys and Lou agreed to stay as well and I saw a small smile form on her face. When Harry handed her the big bouquet of flowers that we all picked out and bought for her, her smile only grew larger as she thanked us happily.

"So did you see the bear we got you last night?" Niall motioned towards it in one of the chairs. It was propped up with a newspaper on its lap, as if it were reading it.

"I absolutely love the bear. I didn't even know they came in this massive size; it's almost bigger than me! Thank you guys so much for him, and tell Perrie I said thanks." she nudged me with her elbow. "I named him Benjamin, or Benny."

We all were going to stay there with her in this hospital room until we had to leave. The paparazzi and media were already getting suspicious of why we left the VMAs early to go to a hospital and were trying to get some information. When the fans revealed the picture of Ezekiel carrying her out to the car while her face was all red and she looked unconscious, they were still outside of the hotel when that happened, that confirmed everything. #GetWellSoonHolly was trending on Twitter and I made sure to tweet it.

"Who got me trending?" she looked up from her phone at about noon. No one said anything. "You guys didn't do this?" Hollister looked genuinely shocked with her eyebrows raised because I knew that she thought that all of our fans hated her but in reality, they all loved her, or most of them at least.