Epilogue

Epilogue:

April 20th, 2020

"Leah said the bride wanted to see me." Harry walked into the room that I was getting ready in wearing his tuxedo. I stared in myself in the big mirror; I wore a big white gown and my hair was put into an elegant bun with a few loose curls out to frame my face. I didn't even need to turn around or say anything for him to understand why he was needed in there. "Holly, you look stunning. You don't need to worry about a thing. Everything out there is perfect and without a doubt incredible." he stood behind me in the mirror.

"I'm about to get married." I said in a quieter tone. "I'm about to get married!" I turned around to face him. "Harry Styles, I am about to get married." I poked his chest. "Do not tell me not to worry about a thing!"

"I'm sorry, what are you about to do? You didn't make it clear." he asked me, tilting his head in confusion jokingly. I slapped his arm. "Are you nervous?" he sat me down on the chair and sat down across from me.

"Of course. I am about to walk out there in front of over two hundred people! All eyes on me when I walk down that aisle. And then Zayn. I still get butterflies around Zayn and I've known him for almost seven years and we've dated for almost six of those! How am I supposed to tell him my wedding vows in front of all those people? I'm going to fall down." I breathed in and out as he took my hand in his for reassurance.

"You have them memorized, right?" Harry asked me and I nodded. All I did was think of why I loved Zayn and how much and words were instantly written down on my paper. It was hard to word them correctly, though. I had it memorized within a week. "Just imagine that you're sitting at your apartment. In...sweatpants and slippers. And you're sitting on your couch facing Zayn and you're telling him why you love him and how much you do - like you guys always do. He says something really really sweet, and you say..."

"For me, there was never one specific moment when I realized that you were the one..." I started and I looked at Harry before I could finish it. "You're smart, Styles." I said, leaning over to hug him. I could've called in anyone, besides Zayn, but I made sure to talk to Harry because he was always making me feel better and giving me words of wisdom to help me out in the situations that I was in. "I don't give you as much credit as you deserve." I told him.

"Thank you, Holly. For a bride, you're totally chill."

"I'm just waiting for the next person to tick me off and that's probably when I'll explode." I stated, looking at myself in the mirror and fixing my hair.

"And that's probably my cue to exit. Good luck, babe. You'll do just fine." Harry kissed my forehead before standing up and leaving.

I walked closer to the mirror and slapped myself. "You can do this." I said, pointing at the mirror. "You're about to marry the love of your life out there and like Harry said, just imagine you're telling him how much you love him at home. You will not trip and fall. You will do freakin amazing! You will not embarrass yourself. Just focus on what's important, Zayn, and you just--"

"Holly, what are you doing?" Leah watched me at the door.

"Just giving myself a small pep-talk. Is it time?" I asked, biting down on my bottom lip and raising my eyebrows. Leah nodded with a smile. "Okay. I can do this." I breathed in and out repetitively as I exited my room.

I followed Leah to the ceremony as my heart thumped in my chest. My dad approached me and I hugged him tightly. "I'm so proud of you, darling. You look beautiful." he said.

"Thank you, dad." I smiled. The people started walking down the aisle and I watched as the groomsmen and bridesmaids walked down the aisle. Harry entered when Zayn did since he was the best man; he and the boys rock paper scissored for that role and he won. Then Liam walked down the aisle with my cousin Carly, Niall walked with Safaa, and Louis went with Waliyha. Lastly, my maid of honor, Leah walked down the aisle. I gently bounced on my toes as the ring bearer, Niall's nephew, and the flower girl, Rachel, followed them.