A FAN'S NOTE

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE GUYS.

Maglalabas lang ako ng thoughts ko.

If you are a fan of UAAP, I'm sure you will get this.

"Man, if your way of showing your masculinity is through pooping on strong women's head, well, I'm not impressed."

I'm a fan of that tall green arrow. Before you came, that green arrow is up high on the sky, sailing through as the crowd's darling. You went to her. Asked her and she said yes. I didn't reacted that much even though I knew your history. I supported you both because I love her and that's what a fan should be.

When I saw her cry because you two broke up, -that you said you both needed time for your careers- her, as a volleyball player and you, as a womanizer, I mean, a basketball player- I started to feel bad for you. But I kept it because relationships end, and sometimes that's normal.

And now, I can see she's up again.

Not so later that day, came a strong blue-feathered eagle. She, as well, soared up high. People admired her. I admire her.
And there you are again. Looming around her. I really took you for granted because you said that you're just a friend.

What shocked me is when you both showed up on that bald man's show, confessing everything.

Well man?? That's fucked up.
If you want to be famous for the girls you date, Go and date Nancy Binay. You'll be great. (No puns intended)

I'm not a basher. And I am not a fan either.
But once you made a grave mistake and hurt that eagle's heart, I'll be out of my respect zone.

I promise you that.