Disney Karaoke (Avengers)

"Hey (Name)! Come join us!" Tony yelled, jumping off the mini stage in the center of his living room.

"What are you guy's doing?" you asked, confused.

"What does it look like? We're singing karaoke." Tony grinned. "Disney karaoke."

"Are you serious?" you asked, smirking at the mere mention of Disney.

"Yeah, and it's your turn." he said, handing you the microphone.

"Okay. You choose." you said as you took the mic.

Tony selected a tune you knew very well, Oogie Boogie's Song from The Nightmare before Christmas. The avengers all enjoyed your Oogie impression and the performance, clapping and complimenting you. Then you handed the mic off to Steve, also selecting his song, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. His LeFou and Gaston impressions were pretty amazing.

The super soldier handed the mic off to Dr. Banner next. Steve picked I'll Make a Man out of You from Mulan. His performance got very funny once he did his impressions of Chien-po, Yao, Ling, Mushu, and Mulan. The whole room was laughing. Bruce handed the mic off to Thor and picked Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid. Surprisingly the God did very well and everyone made sure to clap and complement him on his strange but great performance.

Thor then handed the microphone to Tony and selected Mother Knows Best from Tangled. Tony nailed the song, receiving many laughs and claps from his audience. He then handed two mics off to Agents Barton and Romanoff, and selecting A Whole New World from Aladdin. Everyone was aweing at their performance and everyone couldn't help but make fun of them for being so cute.

The mic kept being handed off from one person to another, some singing duets, some singing in groups. After a few hours it was just you, Tony, Natasha and Steve left. The others all got tired of singing. You all selected your last song to sing together before calling it a day. In a unanimous decision Hakuna Matata from The Lion King was picked. The parts were split and since you and Natasha sang the most earlier you both took the smaller part in harmonizing Simba, while Steve was Timon, and Tony was Pumba. Steve and Tony were VERY into the song.

Steve: Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Tony: Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
Steve: It means no worries for the rest of your days
S&T: It's our problem-free philosophy
Steve: Hakuna Matata!

Steve: Why, when he was a young warthog
Tony: When I was a young wart hog
Steve: Very nice
Tony: Thanks

Steve: He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the savannah after every meal
Tony: I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
And oh, the shame
Steve: He was ashamed
Tony: Thought of changin' my name
Steve: What's in a name?
Tony: And I got downhearted
Steve: How did ya feel?
Tony: Every time that I
Steve: Hey! Pumba! Not in front of the kids!
Tony: Oh Sorry

S&T: Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
You&Natasha: It means no worries for the rest of your days
(Steve: Yeah, sing it kid!)
All: It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--
You&Natasha: It means no worries for the rest of your days
All: It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata! (X??)

"You two made a very convincing Timon and Pumba." you said as you helped put the karaoke system away. "And I'm so glad I just so happened to have left my phone on record for that entire song, and look it was facing us too!"

"Please delete that." Steve said.

"Okay, oops. I accidently uploaded it to YouTube." you grinned devilishly.

"I will forcefully remove that video if you don't removing yourself right now." Tony said, angry.

"Oh look its gone viral." you said, showing them that within just a matter of seconds they were all over the internet. "What has been seen cannot be unseen." you said, walking out of the room and popping your head back in. "Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon Tony. Remember this when you think of snooping through my room again."

"Paybacks a bitch." Tony said after you walked away. Still angry. No lesson learned. "(Name) is in for a world of hurt."

*Extended Ending*
"What did I do?" Steve asked, confused.

"I think it's mainly for all the Stony and Superhusbands fans out there." Natasha tried explaining.

"The what?" Steve and Tony asked in unison.

"Just google it." she said, walking away. They did as they were told.

"I don't remember any of this ever happening." Steve said, confused as he scrolled through pictures.

"Turn it off! Turn it off! My eyes are burning!" Tony yelled after they came across the more risqué images.

"You must really love me. Wait, how is Peter Parker our son?" Steve asked.

"Just turn it off!" Tony continued to yell. His face completely red as he stomped away.

"I still don't remember any of this." Steve said, still scrolling.

~~~
All rights go to:
renji72 on DeviantArt