Moments of Fluff (Loki Laufeyson)

I would like to make it known that each of these little shorts is different. The first one will have nothing to do with the second, so on and so forth.  Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Fright Night

Loki had been feeling mischievous as he did often. His green eyes scanned the group of Avengers that he had come to live with to see who would be his next victim. There were people that he did not want to anger, Bruce Banner being one of them but there were others that were too easily angered, such as Director Fury. Then there were people that he bothered to much, such as Thor. No. He didn't want these measly targets he wanted the right target. And coincidentally, (Name) happened to walk in at that exact same moment.

(Name) was known by many nicknames. "Portal" as Tony Stark called her for her powers of time travel. She had lived through many different ages and times which made her incredibly wise and fearless but no one could be completely fearless. Everyone must fear something.

Grinning, he watched her as she approached the cold box the mortals called 'A Refrigerator' and opened it to find some nourishment. Steve Rogers also walked into the room and started up a polite conversation with (Name). Having come from a different time, they seem to get along better than most others in the group.

"I finished seeing the list of things you gave me," Steve said as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh yeah? What did you think?"

"I think Thriller was interesting."

"Just interesting? It's the best music video of all time, Steve." (Name) laughed a bit. "When it came out, I was terrified of the monsters in it."

"You were scared of a werewolf?"

"Hey, man, you think they're fine until you actually see one." You joked, bumping his shoulder a bit before turning to walk away. "I'm not scared of it anymore since I killed one but there are still things that freak me out. I'll see you later, Steve. Oh, hey Loki."

"Hello, Lady (Name)." The smile he gave you unnerved you and you automatically knew that he was up to something.

But deciding that it was best to leave and finish your work before Fury murdered you, you didn't give it much thought. That was a mistake. Loki watched your beautiful form disappear into the hallways as a plan began to form in his head.

It had been very late at night when you had finished all of the work that Fury had assigned to you. You didn't know if it was because you were a new Avenger or because you were new to S.H.I.E.L.D but you haven't done this much paperwork since the Constitution was being written. Being overcome by the relief and satisfaction of having all your work done, you didn't notice that the hallways were eerie silent. It was impossible for the light to be flickering on and off as it was in the tower that Tony Stark himself built to almost near perfection. There was no way that something like that would happen.

Stopping in your tracks you look behind you to see that the hallway is covered with almost unnatural darkness. You flick your wrists and the hidden blades gifted to you after completing your training with the ancient assassins, spring to life as you look around yourself. Nothing but silence and darkness. What was happening?"

Loki had taken the liberty to look inside your mind, inside your most guarded secrets to see exactly what you fear. You feared the death of your closest friends having lost every friend you had ever had in the past centuries. You feared many things but nothing catch his attention more than your fear of (your worst fear). Upon knowing that you feared that, he knew he could have some fun with it.