Condiment Games (Avengers)

As usual, it was Tony's fault.

Today was movie night, a tradition you all did after tough battles. You all sat in either the couches and arm chairs.

Tony wouldn't quit poking your side during the Hunger Games, it was getting really annoying.

Hallway through, Tony poked you a bit to hard, you had finally had enough.

Taking the buttered popcorn from Clint's lap, you lifted it up and poured it on Tony's head.

Every one watched as Tony let out an animal call of some sort before he tackled you onto the ground and stuffed popcorn down your shirt. Laughter was heard as you two rolled around on the floor, yelling and stuffing popcorn into each others clothes.

Steve grabbed Tony by the back of the shirt and pulled him apart, only to be doused by an open pop can.

"So that's how you wanna play?"

It was an all out war.

Natasha flipped off the back of the couch and took Thor's pop, chucking it at Clint. It accidentally (was not) hit his temple and he went down like a rock.

Steve attempted to grab the other popcorn bowl from Bruce, but the scientist grabbed a handful and threw it at Cap.

You ducked from Thor's flying PopTart of death and ran into the kitchen. Natasha came in after you, you spun around and looked at her warily. Just because she was you best friend, didn't mean she wasn't going to attack.

"Girls Vs. Guys?" She asked with a smirk. You smiled and nodded.

((Back In The Living Room))

"WAIT!" Tony yelled making everyone freeze. "Where are the girls?"

Suddenly, the kitchen door flew open. You and Natasha had ketchup, chocolate, honey, syrup, and mustard tucked into your thigh holsters.

Your utility belts had hot sauce, barbecue sauce, caesar dressing, sour cream, mayonnaise, and sweet and sour sauce.

In your hands, you had a bottle of shampoo spinning in your fingers. Natasha had the conditioner.

"Let the games begin." You smiled.

Running forward, you jumped on the arm of the couch before flipping over Thor's body to avoid a Poptart. You dumped the whole bottle of shampoo on his head.

Natasha unscrewed the cap of the conditioner and launched it on Tony.

The guys all knew they would never survive this.

So they did what any real man would do.

Locked themselves in the bathroom.

Natasha and you both knew that the door was made with steel. That only left one option.

Clint just recovered from the knockout when he realized what was going on. He jumped up and ran to the bathroom, pounding on the door.

"Come on! Let me in you traitors!" He yelled.

"Our sincerest apologies brother Clinton."

You grabbed him by the collar and dragged him to another room.

"Listen!" You hissed and slammed him against the wall, Natasha keeping watch for the guys.

"You are going to show us the vent that leads to the bathroom got it?"

He nodded and grabbed a vent map from his back pocket.

After showing you and Natasha the correct way, you locked him in Steve's closet.

_______________________________

You and Natasha got into the vents fairly easy. Neither of you made a sound. You came upon a grate in the floor of the large vent.

Looking in, you could see the boys huddled up in a corner.

You made the signal to Natasha and you both un-capped the mustard and honey.

You crouched and slammed your foot on the grate, falling through and landing gracefully on the floor, Natasha came down right after you.

The boys began to scream and ran into the shower, closing the sliding door.

Natasha ran up and kicked the glass, making it shatter. You both squirted your bottled on the 4. Thor was covered in mustard, Bruce in honey.

Steve and Tony ran past you before you could get them.

You and Natasha locked Thor and Bruce in the bathroom.

J.A.R.V.I.S began to play War by The Sick Puppies.

You and Natasha put your game faces on and listened closely. There was yelling coming from the basement.

You both climbed back into the vents, a long slide like one went straight to the lab. You smiled and you both opened a new bottle.

Natasha slid first down the long slide and flew out, smacking right into Steve.

He threw her over his shoulder and ran off with her.

Tony slathered moter oil on the front of your shirt.

You glared and dropped down, swinging your leg around and knocking him off his feet.

He landed on his back, but grabbed your caesar dressing, pouring it on your hair.

You grabbed him by the arm, pulling him up and forcing his arm behind and up his back, forcing him to follow you.

You walked him in the direction that Steve went, which was the gym.

Steve had Natasha's chocolate bottle in hand and hurled it without thinking. You pulled Tony in front of you, making a successful human shield.

"Where is Natasha!?" You yelled.

He remained quiet.

"Is Tony important to your alliance, I mean he knows all the hiding spot right?"

Silent.

"You forced Tony's arm up and he yelped. You grabbed and un-capped the hot sauce and grabbed your human shield by the hair, tipping his head back and forcing his mouth open.

"It would be a shame if he couldn't talk." You smiled sickly sweet.

"Alright, Alright!" Steve said defeated and put his hands up in surrender.

"You give me Natasha, you can have your Tony back." You added.

Steve nodded and walked back a few feet to a secret panel in the wall. He grabbed Natasha and made sure she couldn't attack.

"Give me Tony."

"Natasha first." You demand, waving the hot sauce about Tony's mouth.

He reluctantly let go of Natasha.

Big mistake.

She dumped her syrup in his pants and you poured the hot sauce into Tony's mouth.

Natasha grabbed a rope for Tony and tied him up before chucking him in the secret panel.

"MY MOUTH!"

Steve was right in front of the pool so you charged and knocked you body into his. He went flying back, but so did you.

Thankfully, Natasha grabbed your hand and pulled you back up.

You both smiled at each other.

"Wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Let's do it, I know where Tony's credit card is."

"See ya later guys."

Tony was still yelling when you left.

~~~

All rights go to:

Eternal-Violet-Void on DeviantArt