Dirty Thoughts (Charles Xavier)

Light fluttered between the window blinds, creating faint shadows and figures as they danced along the shelves of books and records. Erik watched the parade of shapes and wisps travel down the numerous bookcases as he walked into the mansion's library. 

He'd figured that Charles would be here along with the new addition to the school, (y/n); she was a fellow telepath just like Charles and it appeared the two of you hit it off very well since you arrived a few weeks back. In fact, Charles had seemed even happier since you showed up, reverting back to his upbeat personality. He turned the corner when surprise, surprise, he found who he was looking for; Charles and you working on either side of a table nestled in-between the cabinets.

 He waltzed over to the two of you and pulled up a seat. Charles greeted him with a simple nod while (y/n) remained silent, focusing more so on the papers in front of her. It was then he noticed something seemed a bit off; there was no exchange of words, which he figured since you were probably communicating telepathically with one another, but even stranger was that (y/n), usually a more vocal and serene person, was extremely flustered and discomposed, even her breath was staggered and raspy.

"(y/n) are you ok?" Erik asked as he placed his hand on her forehead, feeling the burn against his skin.

"O-of course, Er-rik!" you squeaked, batting his hand away as the blush kept on raging across your checks. Charles looked up from his book as he watched the scene unfold.

"Are you sure? Your face is burning up." He was getting concerned; Maybe she was sick? Stressed? Tired? Or maybe it was someone . . .

"No r-really, I'm fine-e," you popped Erik's thoughts with your feeble plea trying your best to brush off Erik inquisition with words but ultimately decided to take the actions route, "Excuse m-me for a moment." You shot up from you seat and sprinted over to a nearby bookcase, looking for a useless distraction.

"Alright," he nodded, watching as you left the two men alone at the table. When you got out of eyesight, Erik immediately turned to his cohort with displeasure carved into his face, "Charles, are you doing something?"

"Whatever do you mean?" Charles mused nonchalantly, slowing turning the pages of the textbook in front of him.

"You know what I mean!" Erik growled, his glare never letting up on

"We were just talking, that's all," he stated, confirming Erik's suspicions.

"Bullshit Charles." Erik slammed the book shut, gaining full attention from the telepath, "Now what were you telling her?" Charles released a small sigh which turned into a grin as he prepared to tell his friend what had happened.

I was telling about all the things I'm gonna do to her tonight.

"I'm back," you chimed, both men turning to face you, "Woah, is everything ok?" You could tell that something happened but you couldn't tell what.

"Everything's just fine, (y/n)," Erik muttered, a blush almost as bad as yours spreading across his face, "I actually have some work to get done." You watched as he calmly stood up, giving you a quick nod before leaving the two of you alone once more.

"Later," you waved before returning to your seat. You looked up at Charles, that signature smirk still traced on his face.

Now where were we?

~~~

All rights go to:

KOREAlchemist on DeviantArt

This is flipping amazing.

 And after this update there are gunna be 3 consecutive super fluffy Steve one shots so don't miss it!