Where To Eat (Sebastian Stan)

It feels good to be back lmao

So I decided I will do the actors' x reader one shots because they are so amazing and the feels are real af

They'll include Seb Stan, Tom Hiddleston and Chris Evans! So please look forward to that!

Anyway enjoy!

~~~

  "So," The interviewer started as you and Sebastian sat down, hands laced, your shining bright in all the lights, "Sebastian and (Name), it seems to be public knowledge you are the cutest couple in Hollywood with no problems. Do you have anything to say about that?"

You and Sebastian let out small laughs, "I'd have to agree on the cutest part, I mean, look at us. That'll make for some sexy later on." You joked, your bright smile making your finacé smile and , "I agree with that as well."

"And as for the no problems part? Somethin' tells me that part isn't as true as we all think." She said with a smile of interest, practically screaming for you and Seb to spill details about a fight.

Sebastian smirked, "Well, we did have an argument recently about what to have for ."

You immediately laughed, knowing exactly which one he was referring to. "We were coming home from taking care of wedding problems and other things..."

"Today is really beautiful, you know? I'm I get to share it with you." You said as you and your fiancé settled into your white Audi.

He did that half smile that always made you even crazier about him as he started driving and took your hand in his, "I'm glad I get to spend every day with you, babe."

"Aww." You cooed, leaning over the armrest to kiss his cheek.

Seb looked at the clock and then the road, "We should pick up some dinner before we get home. What would you like to eat, m'lady?"

You giggled at his words and squeezed his hand, leaning back and resting your feet on the dash. "Whatever you want is fine with me babe."

Sebastian laughed, "Oh no, we're not doing this. I know how picky you can get baby, so just pick what we eat tonight."

"No babe, I'm serious. YOU get to pick, I'm up for anything you want. I don't care."

"Alright fine. Wendy's?"

"Gross. Next."

"Okay then... Hibachi?"

"Eh, not tonight."

Sebastian let go of your hand and rested his left elbow by the window, his hand on part of his forehead as he felt a headache coming on. "Well, it sounds like you do care, so just tell me what you want and we'll go there."

You sighed in exasperation and crossed your arms, "I told you, anything is good. Name like, ten places and I'm sure one will sound good."

"In and Out Burger."

"Ew."

"White Castle."

"Do you want to kill me?"

"Red Robin."

"I don't want burgers."

"Outback."

"Na."

"Texas Road House?"

"Not tonight."

"Hooters."

"Um, hell no, you wanna see tits, I'm right here."

"Red Lobster."

"Disgusting."

"Subway."

"I don't want a sandwich."

"Chipotle."

"And argue over who gets the master bathroom all night? Nope."

"KFC?" Sebastian asked hopefully, praying you'd finally pick a place.

"Hell no."

Sebastian slammed on the brakes as you approached a convenient red light, raising his voice to a low yell. "CLEARLY you do care where we eat, otherwise you wouldn't have shot down every damn place I suggested! So why don't you just tell me where the fuck you wanna go and we'll go there, because it doesn't matter to me?!"

"Fine." You said calmly, "Then let's go to Taco Bell."

"YOU LITTLE WITCH! You know I hate that fucking place!"

"Well, I guess it does matter to you where we eat then, doesn't it?"

Sebastian made frustrated noises before shouting, "I swear to Chris' left boob syndrome I will drive this car into that fucking lake!"

"Whatever, I'm packing your shit up and kicking you out!"

Before Sebastian could comprehend what you said his mood quickly turned into a happy one, his bright smile on his face again, "Wait! What about Chick-fil-A?"

"You know what? That's a great idea."

Seb turned to you with his big smile, "I love you."

"I can't wait to get married." You said with a smile of your own and a kiss to his lips.

You and Sebastian laughed as you recounted the silly argument, even drawing out a few laughs from the interviewer, "And that's not even it." Seb said.

"There's more?"

"Shit!" You shouted.

"What?" Sebastian asked with a look of concern.

"It's Sunday." 

~~~

All rights go to:

TonyStarks-Girl on DeviantArt