Personal Nurse (Clint Barton)

You are a nurse in this one shot ;-P

And guys thank you so much for leaving feedback, I feel happy that you enjoy the one shots as much as I do

bless y'all~

~~~

It was late and mostly everybody was already sleeping in the tower.

You had some rapports to finish and you wanted them to be done before going to bed. Walking back to your room with a couple of files in your arms, you noticed something on the ground. You took a better look and immediately recognized the substance; blood.

You followed the traces when they stopped at a door. It was Clint's room. You knocked on the door. "Clint?! Everything all right?" You called. No response. You knocked once more and opened the door carefully. There was light coming from the bathroom. "Clint? It's me. I saw blood are you okay?"

A muffled "Yeah yeah" made his way through the door

.

You stood there like an idiot not knowing exactly what to do. You looked a little around before deciding to check up on him. You placed the files on his bed and walked to the door.

"I'm coming in." You warned.

He didn't argue so you opened the door.

"Oh my God!" You gasped.

Clint was in front the mirror stitching himself up. He had a large cut on his upper arm that was already patched up. He was cleaning a wound on the top of his head. It was still bleeding and making, literally, his hair a bloody mess.

You walked over to him and took the compress from his hands and cleaned his cut.

"What happened?" You asked.

"Just back from a mission. No big deal." He sounded tired.

"Why aren't you at the infirmary?" You scolded.

"I can take care of myself. And I have known worse."

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah right. Okay I think it stopped bleeding. Your head is not that bad."

You looked down and saw his shirt sticking with blood. Without hesitation you lifted it up to see another wound which travelled from the side of his back to his hip.

"That might need some stitches..." He said like he found it amusing.

"I'm going to get a chair so you can sit while I patch you up."

Before he could protest, you left. When you came back he was leaning against the sink. His face was as white as a sheet.

"You lost too much blood Clint. We should go the the inf-"

He cut you off. "God please shut up (y/n) and just patch me up!" He said.

You looked confused. Clint never been rude to you. Like ever.

He sat on the chair and you helped him getting rid of his shirt. You made a ball of it and threw it in the bin. It's not like he'd use a ripped and bloodied shirt again anyway.

You turned to look at him and you were sure you were gaping. He was really handsome! And well build, like yummy.

Focus (y/n)! You scolded yourself kneeling down and cleaned his wound.

"Sorry. I'm tired and it was a hell of a day. Sorry. I didn't meant to be an ass." He apologized staring down at your hands.

"It's okay. Don't worry." You were stupid to look up at him. His face was so close. And his eyes! Jeez!

Before doing or saying anything stupid, you quickly brought your attention back on your stitch work.

You finished and stood back up to clean the blood from your hands in the sink. "I think you need a shower. Well, you clearly smell like you need one."

"It's how real man smell." He said.

You laughed while rolling your eyes looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Yeah right. Well if it makes you happy thinking so, I'm not going to argue."

He stood up rather stiffly. You dried your hands and turned to face him.

"Thank you for patching me up." He said.

"Hey no problem! That's where friends are for, stitching each other. Don't make it a habit though, I'm not a big fan of sewing flesh back together."

You walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind you.

"And I who thought I would have a pretty personal nurse from now on!" He shouted. You heard he was smiling.

You felt your cheeks grew hot. "Dream on Hawky!" You shouted back before leaving his room.

God knows you totally wouldn't mind being his personal nurse!

You were back in your room reading (f/b). There was a soft knock on the door.

"Yeah?" You said looking up from your book.

Your heart skipped a beat when it was Clint who entered your room. All freshly cleaned. "Hi." He said. "You forgot those in my room." He held your files up.

"Oh. Yeah I totally forgot!" You placed your book on the bed and stood up. You didn't noticed how he looked at your bare legs.

You walked to him and he gave you your files. "Thanks! Fury would have killed me if I'd lost them."

"He wouldn't dare." He said stepping closer.

"He's capable of anything. I'm sure he'd send an professional killer to stab me in my sleep."

"Then I would track him down and shoot an arrow through his heart."

You blushed but tried to stay cool. "Through who's heart? The killer or Fury's?" You grinned.

"Both." His hand brushed your cheek he was dangerously close.

"Clint what are yo-" you were cut of again but this time with his lips crashing against yours. At first you were too shocked to move, but you quickly melted and stated kissing back. His hands travelled around your waist and brought you closer. He winced when your body accidentally touched the cut on his side.

"I'm so sorry Clint!" You said panicked.

"No no it's all right! I was too greedy."

You giggled. You just kissed Clint!

He smiled and you looked at each other for a time.

"I think you should sleep here. You know, as your personal nurse I should keep an eye on you. Who knows you could have some brain damage or your stitches could pop and you could bleed to dead." You said putting a fake serious face on.

"Yes. And that's not what we want. Me bleeding to dead."

"No." You shook your head. "That's not what we want."

"Yeah and I have to protect you from dangerous killers." He added.

You nodded. "I totally agree." Carefully not to hurt him, you stood on you toes and kissed him again.

"Let's go to bed. You must be exhausted." You both lay down close to each other. Clint nuzzling his nose in your hair.

You fell asleep with a stupid smile on your face.

~~~

All rights go to:

DarkEyedHuman on DeviantArt