Popcorn (Loki Laufeyson)

(Name) sighed and got up for what seemed like the millionth time that hour. With being one of the most impressive agents S.H.E.I.L.D has, they trusted her with housing their latest criminal from another realm. Being temporarily out of service with they rebuilt Stark Tower.

And being also the youngest, Agent Fury came up with some lame excuse how he is giving her a chance to do her country a favor. (Name) knew she was really doing Fury a favor and what he really meant was, "you're the youngest and I'm your boss. I don't want to deal with him!"

And currently the 'him' in question is living with the young Agent, and making a mess of her usually tidy kitchen. She made her way to the kitchen to see Loki, as hot as ever, but also surrounded by popped popcorn and an innocent, kicked puppy dog, look on his face as if to say it wasn't his fault. But (Name) knew better. It was totally him, God of Mischief. Stuart, her tabby cat, was making himself useful with eating all the popcorn on the ground.

"I thought you said you could make it by yourself?!"

"I could!!! How hard could it be?!"

"Then why is there popcorn everywhere?!"

Loki had a few tricks up his sleeve to get (Name) to not be upset with him anymore.

1) Denial.

"I don't know what you are referring to, Midgardian."

(Name) deadpanned. "Don't give me that shit, Loki."

2) Sucking up.

Loki slunk over to her, his button down shirt undone a bit at the top. He put on his sex face. "Ah yes~" He purred. "You are too smart, and beautiful, for my tricks, darling~" He winked and (Name) blushed and looked away. He took that as an invitation to get closer. He took a few steps closer, closing the gap between you two. Resting a hand on your hip, the other playing with your hair.

"...Very beautiful indeed~" He smirked. Your legs felt like jelly and if not for him catching you, you would have fell right to the ground.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around your waist, guiding you to the sofa, successfully distracting you from the popcorn mess.

He sat you on his lap and stroked your cheek. "...so soft. You're nothing like the women of Asgard~" He smiled and took your chin between his thumb and index finger and kissed you, he closed his eyes lightly groaning from how sweet and soft you were.

Your eyes shot open and soon fluttered shut, the feeling was wonderful!

Then Loki pulled away suddenly and smashed his lips back onto yours. You were breathless. To say the least.

Loki pushed you back against the sofa and he climbed on top of you. He kissed you again and again, harder each time, running his long, pale, fingers along your body.

What you thought would be you yelling at Loki turned into a full on make out session.

After sometime, your mind began to clear up. Yell. Loki. Yelling at Loki. He messed up your kitchen. You pulled away and looked up at him. He smiled softly.

"What is it, princess?"

"you still need to clean up the kitchen."

Loki's mouth fell open as you got up, gave him a peck on the lips and walked out of the room.

"What...Dove! Wait!" And Loki hopped up after you.

~~~

All rights go to:

MoMoOverholt on DeviantArt

Loki, also clean up my nose because it's bleeding.