Worst Time to Propose (Wade Wilson)

Hi! 

and no i'm not dead xD 

Fyi my birthday is coming this friday!

 I  want to grow up but i don't want to grow up Dx

And requests would be nice because i have no idea which character one shot to post.

Have a great day/night :-D

~~~

  There was no way out. He had finally trapped you where you were most vulnerable. "Wade, get out of the way!"

Wade trapped you between the wall and was smirking...at least you assumed he was considering he was wearing a mask. He leaned over your form as if he had all the time in the world. "Nuh-uh. You haven't responded to my question yet"

This could not be happening. He had to be more moronic than usual. No way could he be so blind to the gunfire and mutants screaming all around him! "Goddammit, Wade! Now is not the time for jokes!" A bullet grazed Wade's shoulder to which he paid no mind. "You just got hurt! Wade, you have to back off and let me fight!"

"No."

"Gah!" You screamed, "Even if you are serious, this is the worst timing to propose!" You saw Wolverine fly past you both. "Logan!"

Deadpool blinked at the now injured man, watching his wounds repair themselves right before his eyes, "Meh. He will be fine"

You were incredulous. "Are you serious? Magneto and his possy are taking over the X-mansion and all you could say, 'Meh'?" You pointed to the metal wielding man flinging sharpened metal objects to all your mutant friends. One object in particular was heading straight to Jean's forehead but thankfully Cyclops quickly disintegrated it; earning him a loving smile from her.

"Get offa me! I have to help!" Struggling to push Deadpool's burly body from squishing you against the wall, you let out a screech. "Watch out!" Quickly taking advantage of Deadpool's momentary lapse of grilling you for your answer, you grabbed him to dive behind a pillar.

WHIZZ-BOOM!

The concrete wall that once stood on the right side of the X-mansion was completely obliterated.

"Shit. Wanda's hexes are getting stronger" You said as you warily got up. You prepared to give her a faceful of your superpower when Deadpool grabbed your hand and slipped something on your finger. "What the-?" Trying to see what he gave you, your eyes widened. "...You really were serious"

"As serious as I am allowed" He grasped both your hands in his, "Say yes"

Terrible shrieks were resonating around you, most of them belonging to your friends. You had to help, not be caught up in your own melodrama! Besides this was too sudden, you had never thought of marriage! "I can't do this right now" You attempted to sidestep him when he blocked your way for what was the umpteenth time today. "Wade I freaking promise if you stand in front of me one more time I will not hesitate to blow a new hole into you!" Your hands glowed a menacing white as you glared at him.

"I would like you to blow me~"

"Ugh! You are such a pervert!" He was getting on your last nerve.

"I know. I am such a suave sexy guy who can't help thinking about the woman he loves...in bed" He saw your expression become increasingly dangerous, "Okay, okay! No need to get your panties in a twist. Though I would mind taking them off you-"

"Wade." You warned, temple pulsing.

"Babe just tell me yes or no. Would you marry me?"

Why couldn't he ask you to marry him when it was actually a sane time? Oh right. Because he's Deadpool. Plus..why did he even want to marry you? You were less than perfect compared to the other women you knew he had been with. About to give him your answer, another hex flew straight toward you guys. Thrusting Deadpool out of the way, you finally used your plama power to disintegrate it.

FIZZ.

Wanda's eyes widened as she snarled. She shot more hexes at you to which you happily deflected earning you a "Bitch" in response.

Meanwhile as you fought Wanda, Deadpool was going to press you for your answer however he had enemies of his own to deflect. More mutants, who he had never seen or heard of, came rushing at him with either guns or powers blazing. Wade couldn't help but smirk. "These idiots don't know I can't die"

His swords slashed the air, screams vibrating the steel of his swords. Scarlet sprayed in the fray and landed on his matching suit. One would consider it jarring to witness such a gruesome battle but this was Deadpool's norm. He was an assassin, pure and simple.

In a matter of what seemed like minutes, he was finished. Looking to you, he saw that you were still battling Wanda. He was surprised to see Wanda starting to fatigue as you pressed on.

A frightening look crossed your face, "How you like that, witch-bitch? Let's see who will come out of this"

"Dayum. You go girl!" Deadpool called out causing you to flinch. Concentrating at your current task at hand, you formed a condensed plasma ball. Flinging it at her, you knew it would be impossible for her to survive. It was enough to decimate a whole city block. "Take that!"

Suddenly a flash of silver penetrated your plasma bomb, detonating it.

BOOOOOOM!

Everyone that was close enough was flung back and Wanda screeched. The bright light from the blast temporarily blinded and deafened you. "Rugh" Slowly you tried to raise yourself from the ground when you found something heavy was atop of you. You gasped; Deadpool was shielding you with his body. He must have ran last minute to your side. "Wade?"

He coughed, slightly turning his head. He mumbled something but you couldn't quite hear. "What?" His voice was made clearer as he elevated it. "{First}? {First}! Are you alright?" He got off of you, touching everywhere. He was frantic.

You finally went into the sitting position blinking rapidly. Holy crap, what just happened? "I'm fine. What happened?" You noticed Deadpool had severe third-degree burns marring his body, the jumpsuit he was wearing badly singed. "Oh my-! Wade are you okay?"

"Just peachy. Now seriously are you okay?" His large hand cupped your cheek and the other one kept patting you down.

You grinned, trying to push away his roaming hand. "Wade, I am alright. Now stop touching me" He halted for a second before wrenching off his mask to plant one on you. "!!" Deadpool ignored your shock and kept smooching away until you hit his chest repeatedly. Breathless you said, "What... was that?"

"I thought you were going to die" He poked your nose, "I thought I was supposed to be the reckless one"

You poked his nose back, "You are. Anyway, I didn't expect my plasma ball to detonate so early. What the hell happened?" Gazing around, you found you both were in a crater. Wow. Your plasma power certainly did a number on everything. You found the sky was a darkened grey and your mutant friends were trying to help the injured. But something was missing. Where was Magneto and his followers?

Deadpool shrugged, "I don't know. I'm guessing after your bomb went off, Magnetos and his 'Brotherhood' ran with tails in between their legs"

"Hmm" That would be a relief. Magneto backed down because of you? The feeling made you grin. "I wonder if I exploded Wanda?"

This morbid question made Wade guffaw. "Ha! Imagine that!" He pulled you toward him with a sly grin on his face. "You are such a bad girl~"

You laughed. Before you could reply, Wolverine who was atop of the crater yelled. "Hey lovebirds! You alright?" Waving at Wolverine, you replied, "Yeah!" The muscular man nodded, "Good. Now get up here. We need your help tending to the wounded. Now that Magneto's gone, we need the extra hands" He left quickly.

"Well guess we have to help" You sighed getting up. You wiggled your head thankful some of your hearing and vision was coming back. Deadpool got up ignoring the stinging of his open wounds. He waved off your questioning worry and he followed you out of the crater somber. You hadn't given him his answer. Maybe you were avoiding to answer because you wanted to say no? The thought made him uncharacteristically depressed.

~~~Timeskip of Deadpool Cuddling Your Form So Hard You Can't Breathe~~~

Hours after the attack on X-mansion, Professor Xavier made an announcement that all mutants stay at the left wing of the mansion since the right wing was basically in shambles.

You had found out that Magneto had only retreated because Wanda had been badly injured due to your plasma blast and Xavier suspected Magneto or Quicksilver was the one who denoted your bomb early. It was a wonder how no one else got hurt and you repeatedly thanked Wade for saving you from the terror of being horribly scorched.

It was now late evening and you sat in one of the many living rooms of the spacious mansion watching Deadpool clean his bloodied swords. He had been unusually quiet after you last talked in the crater. You understood both you and him were busy taking care of everyone but there was an unexpected chill surrounding him. Thinking hard to what must have happened, you stared down at your hands.

Immediately your pupils shrunk seeing a gleaming wedding ring shining atop your finger. That's right! He was waiting for your answer still. You hadn't realized you still had it on. Shit, that was the biggest rock you had ever seen! You bit your lip in concentration. Why would he go though all the trouble to marry you? What did you have to offer besides decimating everything in your wake? Flicking your eyes to his naked torso, you whispered, "Wade?

"What?" Brr. He was pissed.

Ignoring his frosty voice you asked, "Why me?"

"Why you what?"

"Why marry me?"

He stilled. Were you finally going to answer him? Your possible answer instilled panic but he had to say why he wanted you. "'Cause you're the one who actually gave me a chance" He puts down his swords, staring at you determined. "This may sound cheesy but I loved you since I first saw you. You are the most beautiful headstrong girl I have fallen in love with. I love your fire; hell I love everything about you" Tears gathered in your eyes. You meant that much to him? Your heartbeat fluttered. "But don't ask how much it costs though"

You cleared your throat. "Why?"

"To put it bluntly, it was so expensive I nearly fainted. But then I thought 'hey, the bigger the diamond, the more she'll love me' so I got it." He weakly grinned.

Hearing this hurt you. Did he really think you were that shallow? "Oh Wade. I can give a care to how big the diamond on this ring is" You neared him, touching his previously burned arm. "As long as I have you then I'll be as happy as I'll ever be."

He placed a hand over yours smiling. "Does this mean I can take it back?"

Jeez. You say something heart-warming like that and all he could think about it that. "Fuck no! Sorry buddy but this is mine now!" You clutched your left hand to your chest gaining a chuckle from him.

"Just kidding" He leaned over and as he kissed you he murmured, "So that's a yes right?"

"What do you think?" You pressed your lips against his silently giving him his answer. The peck was sweet when it transformed into something not suited for child viewers. Soon innocent Nightcrawler appeared to play videogames when he shrieked traumatized before teleporting away.

~~~

All rights go to:

Kaloomte-Cassy on DeviantArt