Five Times (Bucky Barnes)

"Five times the Avengers tried to pair the reader with another Avenger and the one time they realized the pair was already dating."

AN: Reader has the ability to make any type of picture come to life for as long as she wishes.

~~~
Attempt #1

You groaned as you drifted back into consciousness and became aware of the throbbing pain going on inside your head. Blearily, you opened your eyes to find that Bucky was sprawled next to you with Tony somehow still asleep across his desk. Thor was next to what you assumed was the remains of Bruce's desk.

Bucky looked over at you in surprise "Any idea what we got up to last night?" He asked as you shook your head and looked around the room yourself, "It looks like a tournament ring or it was a tournament ring before it got destroyed." Bucky commented.

You gasped as memories came flooding back.

*Flashback*

You and Bucky had gone out for a couple of drinks to celebrate the end of a mission and when you came back to the Tower, Tony was more than a little drunk. "Hey, guys.  I have a brilliant idea.  Why don't we re-enact the third task in the Tri-wizard Tournament from Harry Potter?"

"How much of your alcohol did he have Thor?" You asked.

"Not very much, Lady (Name).  Only a few sips but Asguardian beer is very potent." Thor replied.

"JARVIS, Sort Thor, Winter, (Name) and myself please."

"No way are we doing this, Stark." Bucky stated firmly and Tony pouted like a five year old.

"Why don't you want to play?" Tony asked and if it was possible, his eyes grew bigger and Bucky looked torn.

"Sir Barnes, might I suggest that you give in.  Sir has gone to a lot of effort for this and I don't know how to console him as I don't possess human emotions."

Bucky looked at Tony and caved, "Fine."

A few minutes later, Bucky was in Slytherin, Thor in Gryffindor, Tony in Ravenclaw and you were in Hufflepuff and your clothes changed to reflect your new houses.  Then you were off into the maze.

The detail of the maze was incredible and you understood what JARVIS meant about Tony going to a lot of effort – it was eerily similar to the maze in Harry Potter.  You came to a cross roads within the maze and were just about to go right when a hand landed on your shoulder.

"Easy, it's just me." Bucky said, holding his hands up, "Have you seen Tony or Thor?"

"Not for a while...." You began but were cut off by a yell.  You shared a look with Bucky before you both sprinted in the direction of the yell.

You came to an abrupt stop, causing Bucky to crash into you and let out a few curses, in front of you were Tony and Thor and a very angry sphinx.  "The detail on that thing is impressive." Bucky said, whistling in appreciation.

The sphinx growled and you looked around for something, anything to help you out when your eyes fell on a painting of a dragon.  You concentrated and the dragon came to life and charged at the sphinx.

Sometime in the battle, you were hit by the dragon's tail and you blacked out.

*End flashback*

You groaned, "I think we all learned a valuable lesson here.  Never let Tony drink Asguardian beer ever again."

"Amen to that." Bucky agreed as the remainder of the Avengers came charging into the lab, "What happened here?!" Steve yelled and you groaned as the volume of his voice aggravated your headache.