Welcome Back, Dudes!

The Façade of 1728
Chapter One
Blue Lady

Her illustrious blue dress draped down around her feet, swaying gracefully with each step she took in her comfy, leather brown boots.

Her blue hat covered her (colour) hair that was braided behind her head.

Her amazing satchel was hidden under her white, cotton petticoat and out of harm's way.

And her stunning smile was as sly as ever...

"Hey you!" A man shouted as he ran out of his store to chase after her.

(I'm so bad at cutting xO, stay with me guys, I'm going to be testing out how to do this for a few early parts

(I'm so bad at cutting xO, stay with me guys, I'm going to be testing out how to do this for a few early parts. I'll get better as the story progresses!)

She continued walking, calm and without a care, ignoring the man as he continued pursuing after her, "You thief! Get back here!" He shouted again, gaining the attention of many bystanders.

"Stupid woman!" The man shouted as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back roughly, "Gimme back my damn money, I know you stole it!" He shouted, gritting his stained teeth.

The lady's eyes widened as she pretended to look for the right words to say, "I-I didn't!" She stuttered out, "You surely have me confused with someone else!"

The man continued glaring as he was about to raise his hand to hit her, "You lair!" He shouted.

Before he was able to hit her, however, someone else stopped him, "Are you about to hit a woman?" He asked.

The young lady turned to see the man, he had short blonde hair with a curious cowlick poking out and big blue eyes. He was rather tall and built up.

The angry man put his hand down, but held the lady's arm tightly, "Yes, this woman stole the money from my store when I had my back turned!" He explained

The blonde man took a step closer to the angry man and woman, with his hands, he grabbed the man's hand and pried it off the woman's arm. She reluctantly gasped for air and took a few steps away from the angry man, "T-Thank you, sir, but I promise you that I didn't steal from him, I-" The blonde man then cut her off, "I believe you. I mean, you aren't capable of thievery, especially alone, especially since you are a woman. Not to mention that you don't even have any place to hold the money, had you actually stolen it."