L

Timeless Wishes
Chapter Three
Stuck In A Trance

I jolted up, but my hands were chained down on the ends of a metal table like thing.

My feet were no use either as they were also chained down at the end of the table.

I looked up and felt weak as I saw a bright ceiling light bearing me down. I squinted as I looked around the room, but it was mostly too dark to see. I gasped for air as I caught a glimpse of my arm. It was extended straight out and since I was chained at my wrists on both sides, I couldn't move much.

I didn't  know what it was I was wearing but from what I could see from my blurry vision as tears continued pricking my eyes out of fear, they were dark blue denim jeans and a black tank top.

I turned my head to see if there was any way possible to escape. There wasn't as far as I could tell, but my arm had two different needles in them, "What?" I asked breathlessly as I looked to see what was connected to the needles. "Feeding tubes?" I wondered just as breathless.

The door at the end of the room slammed open causing me to jump out of my skin.

I couldn't tell who entered, and they didn't say anything. Whoever they were, they were completely unfazed by the sight of me...

They walked up to the table with me on it and reached over my head. They grabbed a helmet looking thing and as I tried to struggle my way away from them, they simply put the helmet over my head. It covered my eyes and caused me to panic more.

I didn't really want to cry as much as I was, I kept telling myself to calm down, but I was so afraid.

"W-Where am I? Who are you?" I stuttered out.

I took in a deep breath and pressed my lips tightly together to avoid crying out but it was hard. I was so afraid. Was I going to... die...?

"Shh..." They said quietly as they began typing something.

I tried to stay conscious but I felt as if I was falling asleep because my eyelids felt so heavy.

It was strange and scary because as bad as it sounds, I wanted to cry out my fear more than sleep?

Nonetheless, everything was slowly turning black and the ceiling light soon turned into a bright big sun under a cloudless blue sky...

> Subject is now unconscious.

> Turn page to continue the illusion...