The Climax

The Façade of 1728
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Make Your Choice, God.

========================

To those reading update to update,
You've waited over a month... and here you are. I assure you these endings will be worth the wait I've put you through.
For the most real experience, I'd suggest you read simply one Ending... but I know most of you will read all. Please do not spoil any endings for anyone else.
I can assure you will feel something when reading and making your choice.
All I hope is for those feelings to be for the right thing... enjoy.

======================

After Arthur closed the front door behind us as we walked out, we heard it open once more almost immediately.

We both turned to see the same girl from before.

(Quickie: If it looks like my art style changed throughout the rest of the drawings here in these last chapters, it's because it did, lol, I didn't draw these ending drawings in order, so that's why my art style is varied throughout >_<

(Quickie: If it looks like my art style changed throughout the rest of the drawings here in these last chapters, it's because it did, lol, I didn't draw these ending drawings in order, so that's why my art style is varied throughout >_<. I really love the change and I hope you do too, thank you!)

She looked around and smiled as she met eyes with Arthur and I, "Hi!" She said, "Would you look at that, my past self actually managed to draw myself!" She laughed lightly, "Do you have any idea how stressed I was to draw pictures for a story that I'm not even writing! Some hacker is out there and messing with my system.!" She frowned.

"By the way.. you don't happen to know any code words, do you?" She asked, raising a brow.

"M-Muppet.." I stuttered.

"Muppet." She repeated before quickly skimming through the notebook in her hands, "M's... M's... ok, ok.. I have Mandarin, Mulberry.. ah! Muppet! There we go, okay so I'm in the hacker's world again.. damn." She muttered.

"How many doors are connected here?" She wondered.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered.

"Aww.. do I really have to explain myself to you Miss _________ from the 17th century?" She continued staring at us before slipping up, "Aw, okay, since you're so curious, you're not real! Well, I mean, you are, but not this version of you... you're asleep, kinda, you're knocked out I think and well, I'm for the moment an undercover superhero, I'm trying to get the the real world where you are all at so that I can wake you all up and only then can I, the DEFENDER OF JUSTICE, sleep well at night!" She smiled as she turned to the side as if there was someone there watching from beyond, "That was a Mystic Messenger reference by the way. I'm over it by the time you're reading this, but it needed a reference."

She turned to look back at us, "Hm. I thought I found a door to it's real world before, I even told you about it a while ago, apparently this hacker doesn't proof read the titles so I've been sending you hidden messages so that you know what to do in your adventure! Speaking of which, I can sense that soon your adventure will be ending.."