T

The Façade of 1728
Chapter Sixteen
Troublesome

After punching Francis and running out of the captains quarters, Justin found himself outside behind Arthur who was shouting orders towards everyone to go out and search for __________.

As Justin made his way out, he spotted two men that were carrying a small crate onto the ship, seeing as it didn't have a lid on it, he could clearly see the gems and money it hid. Justin's green eyes glistened as he watched where the men were carrying the crate off to.

He slowly began to trail behind them only to stop once he realised they were carrying it down to the bottom deck of the ship where surly Arthur held more secrets. Justin's mind began to ponder, if Arthur has money, surly Francis's ship ought to hold something too, right?

He was taken out of his thoughts as Alfred walked out of the captain's quarters. As he did so, Arthur also fell quiet. Justin and Alfred looked over to see that _________ had just climbed aboard and Arthur was quite invested with her well being.

Francis and Antonio also walked out of the captain's quarters, leaving the room empty but not for too long as Arthur quickly pushed past the four as he led ________ in by her wrist.

Justin turned towards Alfred, "Hey, wanna help me out with something?" He asked, wanting to check out the lower levels to see if there was anything worth seeing.

"What? Wait, we should check on _________-" Alfred began only to be interrupted, "She'll be fine, you said it yourself, she's strong. Now follow me, I need to talk, we'll fill her in later with the plan-"

This time Alfred stepped foreword so that they weren't in hearing sight to Francis or Antonio, "What plan?" he cut Justin off.

"Follow me and I'll tell ya." Justin said sternly.

Alfred turned back towards the doors that lead to the captain's quarters. His eyes softened slightly before he let out a low sigh, "Lead the way..." Before he had even finished speaking, Justin was already off, running towards the ladder that lead down.

"Where are you idiots going?" Francis muttered only to stop as he turned towards Antonio, "Why are we still here? I fear we didn't scare them as much as I had hoped to..."

"Really? Scaring them? That's the highlight of your day? You realise we met that Demon Justin, and you do recall how he warned us about our future, right?" Antonio pressed.

"Well, yeah, but did you even realise that I spent an hour ironing my hair to intimidate everyone with my good looks but no one even batted an eye. You didn't even mention it!" Francis glared as he crossed his arms. Antonio rolled his eyes and took in a deep breath as he smiled, "Some pirates we are..."

Downstairs, Justin led the way, "Just be quiet, I think there are others down here too.." He whispered towards Alfred.

"Ironically, you spoke first." Alfred pointed out.

Justin frowned but continued foreword nevertheless.

Upon reaching a doorway at the end of the hall, the two could hear laughter and chatter coming from the other room.

Since there was no where to really hide, the two backed up against the wall in hopes that it was dark enough that they'd go unnoticed.

As the two men once again began making their way out, one of them turned to see Alfred and Justin. In the spur of the moment, Justin jolted foreword, getting one of the two in a headlock while Alfred pushed the other on up against the wall.

"What now?!" Alfred panicked, not wanting to actually kill anyone.

"Just knock them out! I don't know??" Justin replied as the man he had slowly stopped moving.