Follow the Girl

The Façade of 1728
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Follow the Girl

The girl in the red shirt, Tespu, ran up to me upon seeing that I was holding the small glowing green gem, "_______!" She exclaimed.

"How do you know my name?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'll explain everything and more, but you have to believe me a little and help me. Only then can I too help you, understand?" She asked with eagerness in her voice.

"F-Fine, what do you want?"

"I want to help you, dear, and you just want to save these boys, don't you? I can help you do that!" She grinned, "But I need that gem in order to do that."

I looked down at the gem, once again the thoughts of it granting a wish were brought to my mine, "How?" I asked her.

"Well, I am full of answers, but I need you to trust me first." She responded, "You see that girl who was here earlier... She's truly evil and she's going to kill us all!"

"What?" I exclaimed.

She looked back to how Arthur and Alfred and Justin were fighting with the other bad guys, the girl once again turned back to face me and called me by my name, "_______, give me the gem, please, I can help you all escape without harm."

I glanced down at the gem for a moment then at the guys before I turned to look at her again, "Fine, but on one condition. I want answers to what is happening right now."

She grinned as she reached her hand out to grab the gem that I handed her.

"Perfect."

She slammed the gem against the door in the room causing a bright light to fill the room before I heard a cracking sound.

Whilst squinting and covering my eyes to shield them from the bright light, I could slightly see the girl. There was now a giant hole broken in the door that looked unrealistic. It was a a hole that instead of leading to the hallway that was once outside, it appeared to just show some bright light.

I watched as she went through it, after she did, the light began to die down a bit.

"W-Wait!" I stuttered as I took a step foreword. As I did so, I felt something under my foot. I looked down quickly to see that it was the necklace I had just given to her... It was broken.

I suddenly felt uneasy about following behind the girl, but I had to know how she was going to save them all... So I followed behind her and went through the hole in the door before the light fully dimmed out.

Upon making it through, I turned back to see nothing but a bare wall behind me. I looked around but everything was bare and white.

It was needless to say that I felt immensely lost and out of place.

I could hear something though. I turned and started walking towards the source of the sound while also being as quiet as I could be.

As I kept walking though, I felt stressed as I realised how long and bare this hallway was. To be fair, there was a door on both sides every few feet with a paper taped on most of them that said things that somewhat related.

Since I was just walking and had no where to go but straight, I looked over to read a few of the papers.

I read it under my breath, "England's gay ass room lmao 1349 @ 7AM"