Uncoloured

The Façade of 1728
Chapter Eight
Uncoloured

I pushed the strange man away from me, he looked at me with a hopeful gaze before his eyes met Alfred's eyes, behind me, "Y-You had her with you this entire time and you didn't tell me she was alive?" He sounded hurt.

"The hell are you talking about?" Alfred asked.

"_______! You had her with you-" He paused, "France! You must be the 'surprise' he had for me!" He grinned, "________, are you well?"

"Well? What do you mean?" I wondered, "And how ever do you know my name, sir?"

"Well who wouldn't know who you are? You're _______ (insert the hella awesome last name from the last book)!"

Words couldn't explain my feelings or expression, "Who are you?"

"I'm Arthur... England! Remember?" He asked still sounding hopeful.

"That's not ringing any bells, Arthur from England. Also, that is not my last name, you've mistaken me with someone else too." I said.

His expression changed, "What do you mean?"

"I mean my name is ________ (INSERT A HELLA AWESOME LAST NAME - NOT THE SAME ONE FROM THE LAST BOOK. K)."

He took a step back, "This is probably a side effect of you being revived... Yes! That must be it! You simply need something to remind you of who you were before!" He quickly stepped foreword and quickly grew near my face.

Alfred, however, saved the day as he knocked Arthur back before he managed to kiss(?) me. Arthur fell back on the table behind him, this caused the piano player to stop and everyone to turn and watch what the mess was.

"How dare you lay a hand on me you rebellious idiot!" Arthur HISSed as he jolted back up.

"Well don't touch her." Alfred said coldly.

"I knew her first! You have no right to even speak to me about this, I surpass you physically and mentally." Arthur replied.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up, "It may be 1728, and I may be a woman, but I have my own voice here."

"Strong and independent as always, love!" Arthur chirped.

I frowned, "You. Don't call me 'love' or make fabels of who I am. You've confused me with someone I know not and I will not continue to let you talk to me as if I am her."

He stepped back slightly.

"I am my own person and if you so badly wish to find this girl you talk of, go find her, but I am not her. So get that past your thick brows, sir, or we will have some problems here." I said, stepping foreword.

"Oh my god..." Alfred whispered from behind me, thinking that he was unheard, "I love you." He whispered again, admiring the sudden burst of anger that came from me.

I glanced over, "Hush, you." I said, lightening up, I turned back towards Arthur, "We'll be going now, come now, Alfred." I said, raising my chin, Arthur's eyes widened, "Wait! No! Hold on!" He exclaimed, "Where are you going?" He still seamed rather eager..

"What do you care?" Alfred asked.

"Don't interrupt me." Arthur glared.

"Or what?" Alfred gave a smug smile.

"Or-" Arthur said taking a step foreword, I let out a sigh, "Can't you kids just get along for a while? Honestly..."

"K-Kids?" Arthur stuttered to which I responded to by nodding slowly.