Yellow Locks

The Façade of 1728
Chapter Two
Yellow Locks

{ughh I'm on a trip and don't have time to draw, so I'll draw on the next part .-. Or if I ever come back to this part, I'll insert the drawings then. I'm on a trip and yeah, no free time. Thanks.)

Justin and I were hiding in the trees while Alfred and Kenny waited on the roof of the building.

We had already painted our escape routes dare something go wrong.

I glanced over at Justin, he was concentrated on the candle that showed itself through the window.

Once that light goes out, our plan commences...

A minute of silence passed by, my legs tired slightly from standing frozen, Justin however, well, he was focused.

I could only ponder what was inside since any attempt of a conversation I tried, it was ultimately shot down.

I was ripped from my thoughts as Justin whispered, "The light's out."

"Do we go then," I asked.

"No, the light's barley turned off, he's still gotta go to sleep." He responded.

I sighed, glancing up at the roof where Alfred and Kenny were. Alfred had fallen asleep, meanwhile Kenny was waiting for Justin to signal when they should move with their side of the plan.

Another few silent minutes went by and my eyelids only grew heavier, when suddenly, "________, come on, follow me." Justin whispered, pulling at my arm.

I jolted awake as I tried my best to keep up with him while he lead the way in the darkness.

As he ran, he threw a small rock that he was carrying up at the roof, I guess that was the signal.

"Where to?" I asked as Justin and I stopped in front of a small shed, he spoke with his actions as he walked around to the back and pointed at some dead leaves, "Here we are, m'lady. This will give us a boost when in England."

He knelt down and pushed the leaves aside, revealing a door on the ground, "On one of our last missions, I saw this guy coming out of here, I came back later that night and then I knew why."

He opened the door as he spoke, there was a short staircase that lead into the darkness of the room.

"Alfred will be here soon with the wagon, and Kenny's going to signal us if the man who lives here wakes up" I spoke, "Why did I have to come here with you?" I asked, wondering what exactly I was helping in.

"There's a box down here, I thought you may recognise it, since your name was on it." Justin responded.

"A box?" I wondered, following him down the stairs.

He pulled out a flint and sparked it against a twig he picked up from the floor, that caused it to light up.

As the room was lit up, I was able to see what Justin's greedy eyes had sought after.

The room was full of strange gems and gold, strange liquors and cases with treats from different places, "Who the hell is this guy?" I whispered.

"Well look over here and find out." Justin replied nonchalantly, he raised the flaming stick in front of him, revealing a black flag with a skull head on it, "I'm guessing he was a pirate, don't you?"