Chapter 1: Needing a change!! Part #1

Dominick Mm

Dominick P.O.V.

I've always supported him and his dreams. I even transferred colleges for his ass. Things have been good between me and him, but sometimes I'm just tired of always talking about basketball and this/ that. It gets tiring.. Sometimes I wish I rethought my decision in going with him.. I love this man, I do.. But, I just want to talk about ME & HIM!!

—————

What's wrong baby? tevon asked, concerned.

'Nothing's wrong,' Dominick said, grabbing his scarf and backpack heading to the door.

' Baby, hold on a minute, what's the issue I can see it all over your face!' tevon said grabbing his hand firmly and looking into his eyes . Dominick sighed. '

'Nothing!' Dominick said irritated.

'I'm not letting you go until you tell me what's up', tevon said furstrated . Dominick took a deep breath before he spoke. '

' I've been feeling like you aren't into me anymore.. Like you aren't wanting to make this work anymore!' Dominick said holding sorrow in his eyes.

'what made you think that.. Baby I love you! You  know that! ' Tevon said cupping his hands around Dominick's face.

' I know .... But, ever since you... Never mind forget it', Dominick said stopping himself before he got deep into his emotions. Dominick freed his hands from Tevon's grip and was walking out, so he wouldn't be late for school.

'Baby.. STOP!! Tell me what's up with you!! ' Tevon said firmly with  authority. Dominick ignored him and opened the door and was about to leave until Tevon caught up with him just before he could leave and noticed the tears on Dominick's face.  Tevon embraced Dominick but Dominick quickly pulled away. '

'ALL YOU DO IS TALK ABOUT BASKETBALL THIS AND THAT IM SICK OF IT ... YOU ARE ALWAYS OUT WITH THE GUYS PLAYING BALL DAY AND NIGHT.. AND YOU DON'T CALL ME OR LET ME KNOW YOU ARE COMING  HOME LATE... ' Dominick shouted and just stood there realizing what he said changed the whole mood. Tevon didn't respond all he did was stand there looking confused and bewildered. '

' WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL ME ALL THIS YOU KNOW I WOULD'VE DROPPED  ALL THAT FOR YOU.. raising his voice in frustration.
'
'NO THE FUCK YOU WOULDN't ALL YOU DO IS OVERLOOK HOW I FEEL.. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR FUCKING DREAM—' Dominick stopped speaking knowing that the next word he spoke would hurt Tevon so he took a deep breath and spoke again!

' Tevon I know you love me and care about me.. But you and basketball are like ying and yang I can't compete with your dream, Tevon.. I-I can't do this anymore' Dominick said, feeling like a weight was lifted off his shoulders .

' What do you mean you can't do this anymore, baby I love you and you are my world, I know I focus on ball too much , but I can make this work.. I LOVE You! I will always love you even if you find someone else they will never love you.... ' Tevon just stopped and was feeling so many emotions, But , deep down he knew that Dominick wanted out of this relationship... Tevon pointed to the door of their apartment. Dominick was shocked to hear what he said. Dominick  looked back at Tevon.

' I hope you and your dream live happily ever after, ' Dominick said and left.
Dominick slumped against their apartment door and cried, feeling like it was all over. Tevon looked at the door and the empty space where Dominick stood at. He sat on the couch and cried and cried until he couldn't cry anymore..

Are they over or is this just the beginning..

Author's note.. Hey guys this was and is a story that I worked on a long time ago back in high school and I  was honestly afraid to publish this because I was afraid the world and its critics were going to think of it.. But, fell in love with the characters every step of the way, when it came to writing this and how they encompassed me in every way.. There will be more to come...
-
Sydneyreid8