Chapter 19: Unexpected moment!!

Tevon made his way to the gym and stretched first. Then, he got on the treadmill and walked a bit and sped the treadmill up until he was running at a moderate pace. As, he was running he saw his buddy, Brian. He shouted out his name.

" Brian?" Tevon shouted out.

But, Brian had his ear phones in his ear. Tevon paused the treadmill for a bit and ran for Brian.

" Brian, what's up??" Tevon said, tapping Brian on the shoulder.

" TEVON!" What's good my dude!" Brian shouted with excitement.

" just working out is all, what's up with you?" Tevon asked.

"About to workout myself." Brian said.

" well, I'm on the treadmill right now , want to be gym partners!" Tevon insisted .

" Sure, let me just get settled!" Brian said as he made his way to the locker room.

Tevon couldn't believe it, he hadn't seen everyone in 2 years. He still thinks about what could've been but he went back to his treadmill and just let the thoughts fly away. A couple minutes later, Brian got on a treadmill next to him.

Brian amped it up to about 4.0 speed for a bit. Tevon slowed his speed down so they could be on a syncopated rhythm.

" so, what's been going on with you ball player?? " Brian said chuckling.

" man, it's been wonderful and I'm married now!" Tevon said as he showed the wedding band. And, the team has been dope but I'm thinking about getting traded or something." Tevon explained .

" why traded, what's wrong with the Lakers?!" Brian asked.

" nothing is wrong just want a new scenery and change of things, you know?" Tevon said, as he and Brian amped up the speed.

" I understand I guess!" Brian said.

" so whats up with the married life?!" Tevon asked , noticing the wedding band on Brian 's finger.

     " it's great man.. Michael is a great dad and business is good.. Just blessed bruh!" Brian said, as he amped up the speed more.

    " you got a kid??" Tevon said, surprised.

     " yeah, Man donnie's finance at the time carried out baby, and it's a beautiful baby boy. Looks like all three of us. But he's wonderful man.

   Brian pulled his phone after he slowed down the speed. His son was brown skinned with curly hair but a big head and a wonderful smile.

   " Damn son, that's what's up!!" Tevon said.

   " so any kids for you and your man??" Brian asked as they moved on to weights.

   "Nope! I mean I want some but you know how the NBA is!" Tevon explained.

    " I guess, but it doesn't hurt to have a little one running around tho!" Brian insisted.

   " you're right but just not right now!" Tevon explained, raising his voice.

    " my bad dude.. I'm sorry!" Brian apologized.

    " I'm sorry didn't mean to raise my voice just that I really wish it was me and Dominick!!" Tevon explained.

SORRY TO KEEP THIS SHORT GUYS JUST BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY.. But hope you like this chapter!! KEEPME POSTED WITH COMMENTS LIKES