Chapter 22: i miss you!!

Marcus POV

Hey, it's me Marcus and I'm a line brother to Jayce . I have known Jayce ever since we both pledged and made it. He's my heart and soul .. He's my best friend. I'm bisexual so I mess around with girls and guys.. So it is what it is. But, I respect Jayce and Dominick he's real cool, and cute too. But, besides that I pray they work out.

 But, besides that I pray they work out

—————

    Dominick woke up and noticed his fiancé Jayce sleeping soundly. He kissed him on the cheek and then his body and eventually stirred him up. Jayce stretched his body out.

    " hey, morning my king!" Dominick said smiling.

   " hey my prince.. How you sleep!" Jayce asked, kissing him back.

   " I slept okay, but look I got to tell you something!" Dominick said as he set up from the bed.

   Jayce did the same and held his hand.

   " what's up, baby?" Jayce asked.

    " it's about the other day when we were in the car. I should've been honest with you about something!" Dominick said, as he took a deep breath.

  " baby if it's about tevon I understand.. You still have some unfinished business with him.. And I'm sure you still think about him." Jayce said, as he scrunched up his face a bit in disappointment.

   " baby.. I still do think about him, he will always have a place in my heart. But, that's not what I wanted to talk about.. Basically, me and Micah were talking and he had told me how Brian saw tevon  at the gym and he said that tevon was still wanting me and all.. And it bothered me because I have moved on and I want to be with you but I'm just trying to figure out why is tevon still on my mind.. Like IM OVER HIM.. WHY CANT HE GET THAT.. FUCK!!" Dominick busted out and cried in Jayce's lap.

   Jayce didn't know what to say or do he was just floored at how Dominick was battling within himself on his ex and him.. Even though he knew he loved him and wanted just him, Jayce just let him cry.

   " baby, look if you need to handle some unfinished business do it.. But, I just want to let you know that I love you with all my heart and I want to be together with you and have kids and just be living old and gray together.. But right now you need to handle your ex, and figure things out!" Jayce said, as he kissed him passionately and got out of the bed and went to the bathroom and distressed himself.

  Dominick didn't know what to think but, he got his clothes on and went to find tevon, because the unfinished business had to be finished....

Part 2 of this is coming.. Guys!! I just decided to keep this short..