Chapter 8: In with new.. Out with old!!

Dominick woke up the next morning and he checked his phone and noticed a group message. He noticed it was from "Student
Activities" . As, he scrolled through the message he noticed that there was going to be a college party tonight at 10:00 p.m. ! He, called his friends, Donnie and Micah about the party.

"hey I got a group invite from Georgia State about a party, so, you guys want to come" Dominick asked, as he opened up the drapes showing the busy street around the Georgia state campus.

"Of course man, I'll be there I'll bring Brian along" Micah said.

" well, I got to check with my wife, because she has to get Christian from school, maybe she can drop him off at her mom's house, and then we can head up there." Donnie said.

" alright cool, well hey lets get together at Starbucks and grab some breakfast and then, I guess we can plan stuff out" Dominick suggested.

"cool beans" Micah said.

" yeah, most definitely" Donnie said. Dominick ended and did his shower and got dressed. He had a floral black pink rose long sleeve shirt with navy blue skinny jeans. Had on brown timberland boots. Along, with some bracelets.

A couple minutes later, the Group arrived at Starbucks and each ordered pumpkin spice and some breakfast and took a booth next to a window. "

"so, anything new going on?" Dominick asked, starting the conversation.

" nah nothing new , just happy that you will get to see my man, from navy training camp! " Micah said, with excitement. "

" oh yeah, when did he finish?" Donnie interjected.

" I think like yesterday was his last day of training camp . Me, and his family went to the ceremony yesterday. He looked so good. " oh and he's an officer by the way" Micah said.

    He pulled out his phone showing Brian in his white uniform.

" wow, he looks so different" Dominick said, with curiosity. "

    "yeah, he does, man I'm happy for y'all bruh" Donnie said. "

" yeah, I can't wait" Micah said. " so, what about you bro" Dominick asked, Donnie. "

   " nothing much, just living and taking things day by day man!" Donnie said, nodding with assurance.

" cool man!" Dominick said, with a smile. "

    " oh how is the NFL going?" Micah asked. "

    " it's alright, I talked with the coach from Seahawks, I'm going to train with them, and just give them a chance" Donnie said, smiling. "

    " nice bro " Micah said. " so, how are things with you man?" Micah asked Dominick. "

" things are okay, still feel down at times but I'm hoping for something good" Dominick said.

They, all threw their food away and came back to their booth and figuring out the plan for the party.

" so what's the plan Dominick?" Micah said, with seriousness.

" Well, how about we meet up at the entrance and take it from there, so, Donnie make sure that your son is where he is." Dominick said. " Micah , so whatever you got to do then do it, and we will meet up at 9:00 pm. " cool" Donnie said.

"alright" Micah said.