Chapter 21: love on the Rocks!

Jayce Mm

Jayce POV

    I LOVE Dominick with all my heart and I want him to be in my life. But, ever since that ice cream break we had he doesn't look alright. I need to know what's on his mind so I can fix it. Or is it too late?!
———————

Jayce was trying to rest but he just couldn't sleep. Dominick was resting on his chest comfortably. Jayce eased his way from Dominick with waking him, and he went downstairs and went to the kitchen to find something light to snack on. He found some yogurt and drank some water. As, he was snacking he thought about yesterday in the car with Dominick. He just didn't know what was up with Dominick but he an inkling that maybe it had to be about tevon. Or the parents or just the engagement. He didn't really know. So, he called the person he knew who only could understand what he was going through. His, lone brother, Marcus.

   After a couple rings, Marcus answered.

   Marcus: hello!!

   Jayce: hey bro I didn't mean to call so late but I need to talk!

   Marcus : what's up?

   Jayce: well, you know me and Dominick have been down for each other since 2 years ago.

   Marcus: right?!

  Jayce : well, yesterday he was talking to Micah on the phone and after the conversation was over he looked a little off!

Marcus: what you mean bruh ?

Jayce: well, I think it's about tevon.. Man.. And I know he's over him but I just have this gut feeling that something is going to happen and I don't honestly know what to do about it!

Marcus: hmm... Well, I don't know what to say.. I mean just pray about it man.. Because God is the one who can handle all things bro!

Jayce: I know that and trust me I pray every night.. I mean we both do, because God comes first before us, but sometimes I don't think that it's enough... I've always felt he wanted to be with tevon even after we fought and everything that day but, I'll pray bro!

  Marcus: I understand man, but if you need to chill with me you can so you can get your head clear or talk to me about anything I'm here bro!

Jayce: well, I appreciate it man, but I'll talk to you later.

   Marcus: aight, let's catch up tomorrow!

Jayce : aight!

   They hung up. He put the glass in the sink and threw away the yoplait carton and went back to bed. He didn't disturb Dominick luckily and just closed his eyes and prayed that everything was going to work out!!