Chapter 9: hot on the dance floor!!

Jayce Mm

A couple minutes had passed and the guys met up on the dot at the Georgia state campus. They noticed a line of students flowing in the building where the party was going to take place. Dominick was wearing a long sleeve white shirt with the tails at the end. Along with black skinny jeans and his hair was cut down to a curly top fade. Donnie was right behind him, with his wife, Amber!

 Donnie was right behind him, with his wife, Amber!

Amber Mm

She was light skinned with gorgeous grey-green eyes. She stood at 5'8" and had on a black dress with a pencil skirt. Wearing black stilettos. Has a gold necklace hanging around her neck. Her hair is wrapped up in a braid ponytail.

hi, nice to meet you guys Donnie has told me a lot about you guys," Amber explained, her voice was soft and gentle. " nice to meet you as well!" Dominick said. " congrats on the marriage btw" Dominick said. " thank you, you're a sweetheart" Amber said, as she hugged Dominick.

" oh, did anyone see Micah?" Dominick asked, Donnie. " no, I haven't seen him, I know he said, he was bringing Brian along! " Donnie said.

" right" Dominick said, with curiosity. The line got shorter and they eventually made it inside. There were students taking tickets and checking I.D.'s . Dominick and Donnie showed the students their ids and tickets, Amber was a plus one. As, they made it to the dance floor, they noticed students dancing and socializing and rendezvousing with others. Donnie and Amber went to the dance floor and got their groove on: Dominick grabbed a drink and observed the party scene and was wondering where Micah was. All of a sudden, a group of men came in shouting and chanting. They started stepping and out of the guys, he noticed Micah stepping. Donnie and Amber noticed the group of guys along with Micah stepping from Clark Atlanta University. " we are the Alpha phi Alpha the group chanted. The students crowded around the fraternity and got into the flow of the guys chanting and stepping. Dominick and Donnie were shouting until it ended. After, the fraternity ceased their stepping, Micah came over to where Dominick and Donnie were along with Amber. " how did you guys like it?" Micah said, having his fraternity jacket on and had on brown cargo pants on with boots. He had the Alpha Phi Alpha brand on his arm. " dude, we didn't know you were in a fraternity" Donnie said, hugging his bro. " ouch, easy on the arm, I just got this a couple weeks ago" Micah said, with a bit of pain. " my bad bro, but that's dope" Donnie said. " yeah man, congrats" Dominick said, dapping up Micah. " thanks, and That's not the only thing!" Micah said, as he stepped away for a bit and came back with a lightskinned guy standing 6'2" with a low cut and his white navy officer uniform on. It was Brian!

 It was Brian!

Brian Mm

" what's up y'all, I know it's been awhile but; all of you guys look amazing!!" Brian said, hugging Donnie and Dominick.
" yeah man, likewise, how is it being in the military and an officer at that!" Donnie asked. " it feels good man, like serving our country it's an amazing honor and, not only that I can't wait for me and my boo to get married and have a family!" Brian said, as he kissed Micah passionately. Amber smiled , happy for Micah and Brian. " oh, nice to meet you Amber, Donnie has told me a lot about you!" Brian said, as he hugged Amber. "congrats on the marriage and kids too" Brian said, smiling.

As, they all got to talking and reminiscing , Dominick went off to get something else to drink. Along the way, he bumped into a young man, who looked to be apart of Alpha phi alpha , noticing the branding and the fraternity jacket. " oh, excuse me, I'm so sorry" Dominick said. " you good bruh, what's your name?" The guy said. " oh.. Me.. My name is Dominick, yours?" Dominick asked, curious as to seeing what this young man who he bumped into is all about. " it's jayce; and as you can see, I'm apart of Alpha phi alpha , I'm one of Micah's line brothers!" Jayce explained, smiling bright as day, with dimples. " well nice to meet you Jayce, and you guys were great!" Dominick said, as he and Jayce went over to the punch bowl. " thanks we appreciate " jayce said. " so, you go to Clark Atlanta university?" Dominick asked. " yeah I do, I major in Criminal Justice, what about you, you must go to Georgia State" Jayce said , beating Dominick to the punch. " how did you know?" Dominick said, shocked. " well, let's Micah talks about you all the time, actually and I just wanted to meet the infamous Dominick Sorrows in person, and you are fine" Jayce said, smiling. " well thank you, you don't look bad yourself" Dominick said. " I guess I need to go back to my friends and it was nice meeting you Jayce" Dominick said, smiling having his punch in his hands. " definitely, hope we bump into each other more!"Jayce said.
    Dominick laughed at Jayce's little joke and walked off. " that boy is fine af, Omg" Dominick said, as he looked back at Jayce walking off as he disappeared into the crowd.