Chapter 11: by my side!!

A couple minutes after the E.R., Dominick was rolled out to the outpatient area and he heard a big commotion of familiar voices and when the nurse pushed the handicap button she saw his friends on the other side. He saw, Micah and Brian with balloons and, he saw Donnie and Amber along with their son and Amber's pregnant belly, and Jayce was in the center with balloons and a big white bear.

   " wow, you guys didn't have to do all this, really?" Dominick said, as the nurse helped him up on his crutches.

   " it's the least we can do, when Jayce called me and I got the others to get out here so we can see how you are!" Micah said.

  " yeah, D I'm sorry for what I did , if I could rewind what happened and prevent what happened I would" Jayce said, as he kissed Dominick on the forehead and held the bear and balloons for him.

   " yeah, we were worried about you!" Donnie said.
Dominick Teared up a bit, he was speechless and didn't know that he had friends that cared about him and how this guy he just met at a party could just make him feel good and warm inside and just safe.

   " you hungry?" Jayce said.
  " yeah I am!" Dominick said.

The group laughed. Donnie's son, Christian walked over to Dominick and just looked up at Dominick with big, grey-green eyes.

Christian Mm- Donnie & Amber's son!    " hey, little man, Uncle Donnie has told me so much about you" Dominick said, as he sat back down in the wheel chair picking up Christian like he was his own

   " hey, little man, Uncle Donnie has told me so much about you" Dominick said, as he sat back down in the wheel chair picking up Christian like he was his own.

  " D-D!" Christian said, trying to say Dominick's name.

   Donnie and the others laughed. Christian was picked up by Donnie, knowing intentionally that Dominick was a bit tired.  The group walked out carefully of the hospital with Dominick on his crutches.

   " you okay!" Jayce questioned curiously.

" yeah I'm okay, Jayce" Dominick said, as he looked at Jayce with care.

   The group got to Jayce's Lexus and Donnie helped Jayce with the balloons and Micah gave the bunch of get well cards to Dominick.

   " aww thanks!" Dominick said, as he kissed Micah on the cheek.

" no prob bro, we will meet you later, when u get rested, okay!" Micah said.

  " yeah, and you take care of Dominick, Jay!" Donnie said, with a firm, authoritative tone of voice.

  " I will," Jayce said, as he got on the driver said.

The group waved bye, as they noticed Jayce driving off.

  Jayce was and Dominick was in the car silent for a minute and Jayce striked up a conversation.

" I'm sorry Dominick , I didn't mean for this to happen" Jayce said, looking at Dominick sympathetically, as he was simultaneously paid attention on the road.