Chapter 2: Needing a change : Part 2

Tevon Mm

TEVON's P.O.V.
Man I have everything I want, a place, my Day1 and just everything I can imagine.. It gets better I have a chance to play with any team I want. I'm going with my lakers and I'm so excited.. Like I can't believe that this is even happening.. But, at the same time I don't want to ruin my relationship with my dude, Dominick he's been my supporter my everything and I wouldn't change it. But I can see the hurt in his eyes when I'm gone and I hate sometimes that I'm focused on my dream instead of me and him.. I know if it keeps going like this I may just lose him and I don't want that.. But what can I do.. I'm just a MAN!! But I love him!!
-

After, dominick's departure Tevon went into their bedroom and looked at the photo of when they were in high school. Back then, life was simple, Tevon thought.. He had his Day1 and his friends to support him. He put the picture back on the dresser and went to the bathroom and washed up. He changed his clothes and decided to go out for a run. As, he was running he had so many thoughts on his brain.

    "Why did I have to be so stupid, I could've been there for him.. But, I was so focused on me practicing and crafting my skills that I totally forgot about our relationship." Tevon thought to himself. After, a couple miles away from their apartment he walked over to a vacant ball court and found a basketball lying around probably one of the kids forgot it he thought. He shot a few three pointers and a few dunks here and there.

    All he could do was think of what happened between him and Dominick. So, he took a break and took out his iPhone and looked up Dominick's number and it went straight to voicemail. He left a message on the phone, and put his phone back in his pocket. He left the vacant ball court and decided to hit up a fast food joint.

    "Popeyes" when he got inside he saw a small line and eased his way in. He was checking on the menu and as he was looking at the menu he saw one of the employees checking him out, it was a guy. The guy was cute, brown skinned with dimples and was short. Tevon smiled back at the guy and focused back on the menu.

    When he finally got up to the counter he noticed a low, but gentle voice calling him.. 'Sir are you ready to take your order'. He noticed it was the guy checking him out from before . Oh, um.. May I have the No.1, with a thigh and the side dirty rice, and a Coke.'

     Tevon said, looking into the employee's hazel eyes. ' that will be $6.59' the male employee exclaimed. Tevon handed the guy the money and another glance was exchanged. Tevon took his seat and checked his phone to see if Dominick got his message, but nothing.

     Tevon was disheartened and put his phone back in his pocket. A few minutes passed and the male employee who had taken his order, called his order. Tevon walked up to the counter and took his food. The guy smiled and slipped a folded up paper to Tevon.

    Tevon smiled and took the folded paper and walked out of the place and went back to his apartment. He opened the folded up paper and saw the guy's name and number 'Myles: ***-***-2756, call me!' He thought about calling the guy and doing something tempting , but was faithful to Dominick. So, he threw the number on the ground.

  He, finally made it to his place. He checked his mail and noticed a few advertisers and coupons. He went up the elevator and made it to his door and when he opened the door he noticed Dominick's scarf and back pack hung up , then a box or two on the couch.

"hey what's going?" Tevon asked surprised . '

    "I'm moving back home' Dominick said as he kept packing his stuff and bringing in boxes. '

    "did you see my voicemail?" Tevon asked, putting his food on the kitchen bar . '

    "yes I did but I'm going home' Dominick said calm and collected. Tevon thought how Dominick can be so calm with the argument they previously had. Tevon snatched the box away and grabbed Dominick and looked in his eyes. ' how can you be okay with this, with what just happened between us' Tevon asked looking concerned and bothered. '

    "It's simple, you focus on your dream and I just focus on what I have going on' Dominick said nonchalantly . '

    "you're not leaving 'us' like this Dominick, look I'm sorry if I neglected you and was so enthralled in my dream but I want you and my dream ' Tevon explained. '

     you can't have what you want all the time Tevon, I've supported you and everything but, you never thought about anything else besides your dream .. And...ever since we moved out to LA you haven't been the same... Dominick said feeling sad and frustrated all over again.

     " So that's what this is really about me moving here and me asking , if you wanted to move with me, you could've said no, and we could've visited each other simple as that... Tevon said with wit and quickness. 'Whatever.. I'm out, bye! ' Dominick said going back to the packing and moving of the boxes. Tevon followed Dominick to the bedroom and took the box out of his hand and pushed Dominick to the bed and kissed Him passionately. Dominick didn't know how and what to feel he just embraced the kiss and let Tevon make love to him.

    Tevon kissed Dominick's lips passionately and moved to his neck sucking on it and kissing it. Dominick took off Tevon's grey sweatshirt and Tevon's muscular , tatted body was exposed, Dominick felt his muscles and body. Tevon lifted up Dominick's shirt and kissed his light skinned stomach and he could feel Dominick shivers as Dominick's abs were contracting like a snake. Tevon undressed himself to his underwear and undressed Dominick and kissed every inch of his body and Dominick flipped him over where Dominick was in control.

    He kissed Tevon's big juicy lips, neck, and tatted arms. Dominick explored Tevon's body like a jungle and everywhere Dominick kissed, Tevon either let out a moan or groan. He made it to Tevon's sex and looked at Tevon with naughtiness. Dominick used his tongue to explore Tevon's sex and it made Tevon moan like crazy.

     Tevon muscles tensed and Tevon flipped Dominick over to his stomach and enjoyed the 'dinner' along with the stroking and Dominick moaned and groaned with ecstasy . They made love through the night until they fell asleep.