Chapter 6: Back down memory lane part 2

Donnie Mm

Dominick drove on to Starbucks, it was almost time to meet. He, got out of his car and checked to see how he was looking in his side mirror. He, opened the door and went to the counter. A young  lady with brown eyes and brunette hair took his order. " hi, may I have the pumpkin spice please?" Dominick said. " okay, that will be $4.75" how will you be paying? " the young lady asked with a smile. " credit" Dominick stated with a smile back. " okay, swipe when you're ready" the young lady said, pointing to the device. Dominick swiped his card and got his pumpkin spice and sat at a table by the window. A couple minutes passed and he was halfway done with his beverage, and he noticed a white Lexus. He, noticed a brown skinned guy standing at 6'2" with tats on his arms, and frizzy hair coming out of the car. He looked familiar to Dominick he noticed him coming in the door. The guy was searching around, and when he finally saw Dominick he walked over to him. " what's up bruh?" The guy said, smiling . " hi..." Dominick said, uncertain of who the guy was who was cute and talking to him. " you don't recognize me, bruh?" The guy said, as he lifted up his hair that was blocking his face. " oh my goodness, MICAH!!" Dominick said, as he noticed his light brown eyes. " yeah, bruh.. What's good, how you been?" Micah said as they hugged each other. " well, I've been good just been readjusting things in my life, but I'm good! How about you, Mr." Dominick said, laughing and smiling, noticing how Micah has changed physically and with a bit of maturity. " I've been good man, I got something to tell you and Donnie!" Micah said, smiling back. " where is Donnie" Dominick said, concerned. " he'll be here he has to drop off his son to his grandmas." Micah said. " WHAT.. He has a SON, when did this happen??" Dominick shouted. People looked around caught off guard. " sorry" Dominick apologized. Everyone went back to what they were doing. " yeah man, he got engaged and has a son, and a baby girl on the way" Micah exclaimed pulling up his phone showing Donnie's son. " wow I missed a lot, damn" Dominick said, saddened a bit. " you good, we've all been busy" Micah said. A couple minutes passed and they noticed a guy at 6'3" Carmel skinned with a low cut and tats walking in. " hey Donnie over here, bruh!" Micah said waving his hand . " what's up Boy" Donnie said smiling. Donnie dapped up Micah and hugged Dominick. " Donnie you look good dude" dominick said, looking amazed at how Donnie changed physically. Donnie was muscular with tats with a low cut. " you don't look bad yourself, looking up and down at Dominick. " so, Micah told me you got a son now and a girl on the way, congrats!" Dominick said, excited and just happy. " thanks man, I appreciated.. How you been ?" Donnie asked. " I've been okay, just been readjusting to things since I've been here" Dominick said, throwing his pumpkin spice away. " y'all want anything I can treat y'all " Dominick asked. " nah I'm good bruh, had a subway sandwich not too long ago" Micah said. " yeah, I'm good too, I might get something later on " ,Donnie said.

   " so, Micsh said he has something that he wanted to tell us, so what's up??" Dominick said, looking at Micah curiously.