Chapter 16: Part 2

After, they all got done with delivering amber's baby girl, Sydnee. Christian was kissing his baby sister and trying to hold her even though he couldn't.

 Christian was kissing his baby sister and trying to hold her even though he couldn't

After, they all got relaxed and such, Jayce wanted to talk to Dominick privately. They walked and went to the back yard area.

   " hey Dominick I heard you fainted  is everything okay? Jayce asked, with sincerity in his eyes.

" yeah I'm alright, just had a lot on my mind..." Dominick explained.

   " like what?" Jayce asked.

   " well, I don't know how to explain but, it's about you and Tevon!" Dominic explained .

    " really— I mean, about what?" Jayce said, a bit excited but was trying to stay calm about it.

" well, I was wondering who I should choose, like I really like you but I still am in love with Tevon and I've always been, like I know I was wrong for breaking up with him.. But, we been through too much just to let each other go." Dominick explained.

Jayce was about to pull out the promise ring but put it back in his pocket and just looked at Dominick for a minute and kissed his lips.

   " wow, I don't know what to say?" Dominick said, after the impact of the kiss.

   "'You don't have to say anything I love you and understand where your heart stands!" Jayce said, as he walked off, but, Dominick grabbed his hand.

   " but, Jayce I was also thinking that even though me and Tevon had our time together !you and me we have something too and you took care of me when I was down and you've been by my side eversince, so take whatever you wanted to give me and show me!" Dominick explained.

   Jayce pulled out a small red velvet box and opened it and it was a golden ring, with an engraving inside!

   " wait is this what I think it is" Dominick explained as he cupped his hands to his mouth in surprise.

   " it's not an engagement ring , I don't roll that fast, it's a promise ring. It's a ring to symbolize my patience and love for you, I don't care how long it takes you to get over Tevon but I promise I will do what I can to make you happy!" 

   Dominick kissed Jayce so passionately and without a hint of others, the others clapped with joy and excitement.

   " now on to you guy's wedding!" Jayce said, as he laughed.

   " true!"  Micah said, kissing Brian tenderly.