Chapter 5: Back down memory lane part 1

Micah Donovan Mm
Yo, can't wait to see my boys again... I mean it's been 2 years since we separated our ways and I'm sure everyone has good things happening for them.. For instance, Dominick is going through the motions of having a fresh start.. And, last time I heard from Donnie he's getting drafted to any NFL team he wants.. And here I am, getting my bachelors in voice and having to hide the secret that me and Brian are going to get married... I know that is going to shock them... But what they don't know is why we are .. But you guys will find that later in the story!! In the meantime lets go back down memory lane, y'all!

Dominick got up from his bed and just sat there thinking about his day and wondering how things are going to be when he meets up with Donnie and Micah again. I mean he is excited but he also feels like he doesn't have nothing much to say that will give everyone a good vibe he just broke up with his boyfriend Tevon and, it's only been a month or two. But, that's the past now on to the present and future. In the meantime, Dominick headed to the bathroom and took off his shower cap that he left on last night after conditioning his hair. He ran his fingers through his puffy, sleek curly hair and just felt how soft and lush his hair was. He then washed his face and made sure to get his ears since they were always dirty. He took a shower and as the water ran all through his hair and down his body covering every crack and crevice. He let the water take his tears that he was crying in between every drop of water that was eventually a tear of his. He was crying because he just felt like what is there to do. He has school, and work. But, deep down he wish he never broke up with Tevon, he still loves him but, he just honestly couldn't imagine his life without him.. The pain was eventually tucked away with new ambitions and goals. To graduate and become someone great and build his own empire. As, he mediated with the water he eventually had enough and tugged on a white towel and wrapped it around his waist. He rinsed out the left over residue and water in his hair and tied it up in a pony tail. After, he did that he put on some Facial  cream for some unwanted acne and blackheads he had due to stress and other things. He took a deodorant stick and wiped himself and covered himself  with some cologne which was his favorite called, Blue water rush from bath and body works back when he was living with Tevon. He went into his bedroom and went to his closet which was small and took out a nice black long sleeve shirt with some black slacks and nice dress shoes. He put on a flat rimmed black hat. After he got dressed he headed to his car and drove to his parents.

He got to their house which was bricked up and had nice flowers around it and a two door car garage . His parents were well off. His mother was a lawyer and then his father was a doctor. Now they are retired and living their life.

He knocked on their door and his dad opened up. " hey son it's so good seeing you, how you been doing?" His father said with a smile. " I've been good pops, just be readjusting to things.. " Dominick said , as he followed his father into the family room. There was a fireplace in the center with chairs around a brown dining table . The walls were covered with art and a few family photos . And some awards Dominick had win during his childhood. " So, what brings you here?" His father asked, as they sat down. " well, remember me and T— Dominick's mother came in the room with a big smile and hugged him so tight like a teddy bear. " my baby, where you been?" His mother shouted with joy. " hey mom, I was trying to tell dad, but you surprised me." Dominick said smiling. " I'm sorry baby I'm just so happy to see you, it's been awhile, "how are you and Tevon?" His mother asked. Dominick's mother knew he was gay, when she saw him dancing to Beyoncé music when he was little and his dad knew as well, at first he didn't want to accept it, but he came to eventually. They met Tevon during prom night and they were shocked when they met Tevon, since he was the all American boy, but they warmed up to him they treated him like a son. " we broke up !" Dominick said, with a bit of sadness. " how did that happen baby?!" His mother asked him looking concerned. " it wasn't anything bad, but I just felt he wasn't focused on us as much" Dominick said. " What do you mean , Son?" His father asked. " he was focused on his dream to be in the NBA, and I just felt he wasn't ready for an us!" Dominick explained, trying not to choke. " son you don't have to explain anything, listen I always knew he was a sports person and very passionate about basketball, but don't worry he will do right!" His father explained. " yes, baby, don't worry!" His mother said as they both hugged him. " well, look I have to go and meet up with the buddies" Dominick explained as he got up and left for the door. " alright son don't forget about us" his father said, laughing. " roger don't worry he'll be okay" his mother explained.  Dominick kissed them and went to his car and drove off.