Chapter 17: Unfinished business!!

Dominique and Jayce have been together for about a year and 3 months now.. They are planning to get engaged soon. Micah and Brian are married now and Amber is their surrogate. Amber, and Donnie are happy with their little girl and are planning to have baby number 3 after, Brian and Micah's baby are done developing.  And, Tevon and his fiancé are now married.. But what if old flames reconnect will it bring about a new set of problems and romance or will it bring about old wounds.. Just have to see and wait!!

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

   " Dominick woke up alongside Jayce in his arms who was sleeping like a baby. He just looked at Jayce and just thankful that this person has just been a blessing to him and hope he can be good to him forever.

    " hey baby, good morning!" Jayce said as he woke up unexpectedly.

   " hey!" Dominick said as he kissed Jayce's  lips.

   " damn baby that kiss" Jayce said, as he pulled him on top of him and just kissed his body and pulled him down and kissed his lips more.

   " baby not yet, I want to do it.. But, I want to wait till we married or at least engaged.." Dominick said, as he got off Jayce and stretched yawning.

   " I understand but we have to try!" Jayce said, as he wrapped his arms around Dominick's waist and kissed his neck.

   " damn baby, you feel so good.. Fuck it!" Dominick said, as he turned around and kissed Jayce and pushed him on the bed climbing on top of him.

   As, they were making out, Jayce put his hands down in Dominick's underwear and was stroking Dominick's Dick. Dominick felt his hands and kissed more aggressively. They rolled over and, Jayce kissed his nipples and Body, made it down to his dick and licked it and sucked the top and went down on it. He looked at Dominick's face.

  " FUCK JAYCE..FUCKKKKKK!!" Dominick said as he felt Jayce's mouth and tongue all over his dick. He deep throated him and Dominick's eyes were rolled back along with his head. He looked back at Jayce and but his bottom lip.  Dominick went down on Jayce's dick and swallowed it whole.

   " damn Nigga.. Shit!!" Jayce said, as he pushed down Dominick's head. Jayce then flipped his over on his stomach and kissed his back and slowly made it to his ass. Kissed them, and bite them. He then licked his ass and made love to it. Dominick gripped the pillow and just felt so good and was filled with ecstasy.

   Jayce flipped him on his back and kissed once more, and looked at Dominick to see if he was ready for what was next, but, was stopped.

   " can we stop right there baby, I'm not ready for that!" Dominick said, as he laid his head on Jayce's chest.

   " it's cool babe! I understand... But look I have to get to school and so do you." Jayce said, as he got up and went to the draw and grabbed his clothes and headed to the shower. Dominick went right along and made out in the shower.. Later, they got dressed and left for school. They went into, Jayce's car.