Chapter 14 : Choosing Sides!!

Jayce P.O.V.

I've been thinking about a lot of things, especially Dominick, and I know that his mind is focused on Tevon, but, I want him in my life and I would do anything for him. I know I've only known for a few weeks and a month now, but I just want him to understand that whatever he needs I'm here for him... I think I'm in love with him!! But, it's up to him to see what he wants!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Tevon P.O.V.

Man, I've been busy, doing these games and just trying to plan my engagement.. But, truth be told I sometimes want to give all this up to be with Dominick, he was right at the end of the day, I did focus so much on Basketvall and what I wanted to do, I was selfish and I was wrong, but at the end of the day, it is what it is! I love my Fiancé, Fernando! But, deep down I want my Dominick back! And, I will do anything to get him back!

 But, truth be told I sometimes want to give all this up to be with Dominick, he was right at the end of the day, I did focus so much on Basketvall and what I wanted to do, I was selfish and I was wrong, but at the end of the day, it is what it is...

Fernando Mm

➖➖➖▪️▪️▪️▪️➖➖➖➖➖

Jayce's Side:

Jayce woke up from his sleep, he checked his phone to see if he got anything new. He, stretched all over his bed. He went to his bathroom and washed his face, brushed his teeth and took a shower. As, he was taking his shower he thought about Dominick, he thought of that day he met him at the party. He was just thinking of how Dominick was looking at him every time he spoke and just did little things like tell jokes and things. He loved the way he smiled. He also Was thinking about the run in he had and how he felt bad spraining his ankle. He just let the water run over him. After, the shower he stood in his bathroom naked. He just thought of his planning to do something he never thought he would do. He, got dressed and left out for practice with his line brothers they had a performance to do at a high school to recruit others for a possible chance to join the line.

15 minutes later....

Jayce had on his fraternity letterman jacket with the number 18 and his name was "Prettyboy" because he was simply good looking.

" what's up Micah!" Jayce said, as he dapped Micah's hand.

" how's everything bro?" Micah said, smiling.

" man just been having a lot on my mind, especially with D—" Jayce said, as he had his hand over his face.

" you don't have to say anything bruh, I know I haven't known you long man, but you are an awesome line brother and honestly, I've never seen Dominick smile and just feel refreshed for life.. But, he did faint yesterday!" Micah explained.

Jayce was freaking out but didn't make a huge scene.

" dude chill out man! He's okay, it's just he's had a lot on his mind, but we went shopping some , but he's good!" Micah explained, having his hand on Jayce's shoulder.

" Micah, I was thinking about something, and I don't know if I can hold it in, but, this stays between just me and you no one else!" Jayce said, as he pulled out a red velvet small box!

" dude, are you saying what I think you're saying!" Micah said, as his eyes were wide open.

" dude, chill bro, it's a promise ring to him, now I know it may be a bit Highschool-ish but I honestly, want to commit myself to Dominick some kind of way. " Jayce said.

Micah wiped his head, and calmed down a bit before speaking.

" well, even though it's not the 'Ring' it's still big, but bro just do what you feel is right I think Dominick will like it." Micah said, as he hugged Jayce.

" thanks man" Jayce said.

" hey y'all it's time to take a trip y'all!" A line brother called out.

Micah and Jayce went on their way to the high school and performed and found a few guys were interested.

➖➖▪️▪️▪️➖➖➖➖

Tevon's side:

Tevon woke up with a kiss from Fernando and was about to get more into his fiancé , but had to stop because he was hungry.

" hey babe, what you cooking this morning!" Tevon said, with his deep groggy voice.

" some pancakes, eggs and bacon, Papi!" Fernando said, with a semi-deep voice.

" I love when you speak Spanish babe!" Tevon said as he was over Fernando kissing him and moving to his neck.

➖➖➖➖

I know this was short but still brainstorming on it!!

Sydneyreid8