Chapter 24 : phoenix

Dominick just sat there crying and didn't want anyone to touch him not even tevon.

" how could you kill him!!" Dominick asked with anger.

" it all happened so fast I didn't even know." Tevon said, trying to calm him down.

Dominick just ran to his car and left. He was speeding so fast that he didn't know what he was doing. He cried and cried until he saw someone in the middle of the street banged up pretty badly. He stopped vigorously and noticed it was Jayce.

" OH KY GOD.. What the heck!!" Dominick said, as he was helping him to the car.

" I..I L—" Jayce passed out.

Dominick drove to the nearest hospital.

He called the others to let them know he found Jayce in the middle of the street. And took him to Grady.

Everyone rushed to the 4th floor and found Dominick looking at his engagement ring that Jayce gave him.

" hey, how is he??" They asked him.

" he's in critical condition he broke his arm, and leg and losing some blood." Dominick explained, still crying through breaths.

" it's okay babe!" Amber said, as she was consoling him.

" I don't understand why did this happen.. I mean.. Why did Tevon do this!" Dominick said, with anger.

" it wasn't his fault man, he didn't know .." Donnie tried explaining.

" right, he didn't know.. All we can do is pray that he will be okay!" Micah said.

" yeah man!" Brian chimed in.

The doctor came through the double doors. With some blood on him.

" we were able to stop the bleeding, he will be okay.. But we are keeping him over night!" The Doctor said.

Dominick hugged the doctor not caring about the blood.

" now, if you would like you can see how he's doing.. But, one at a time!" The doctor said.

" we are good doctor! Thanks!" The group said.

Dominick was escorted to Jayce's room and saw him with a breathing tube and everything. Just bandaged almost from head to toe. He was sleeping.

Dominick took his swollen hand and just kissed it and rubbed his head.

Jayce was silent. Dominick just laid on Jayce's side and fell asleep.