Chapter 31: Meeting of a lifetime

" here we are baby!" Damien's mom said, as she put on the breaks.

" yeah I see we are here!" Damien said, as he was scratching his head a bit.

" well, what are you waiting for, make something of yourself baby.. and, for once in your life.. have fun!" His mom said, as she kissed him on the cheek.

" OKAY MOM!" Damien said, with annoyance.

Damien got out of the car and saw his mom drive off to work. He felt, a moment of relief.

" well, here we go, go hard or go home I guess!!" Damien thought to himself.

As, he walked up the steps and onto the pathway he saw different cliques . You had the goths, stoners, the preps, the jocks and nerds. They all gave him the look. A few girls smiled his way. Some guys smiled too and others were look threatening . He, found the principle office and met the receptionist. She was a Hispanic lady and was a bit thick and had on too much make up but it worked out for her.

" hi, I'm a new student.. my name is —" Damien explained but was cut off by the lady's fat index finger. She was on the phone.

She was talking in Spanish so he couldn't understand her at all. A young man walked in the principle office and went past the receptionist and into the principle office, but he looked back at Damien.

" you must new!" The young man, said smiling.

" yeah I am.. who are you?!" Damien asked looking puzzled.

" it's Messiah nice to meet you!" Messiah said as he bumped fists with him.

    " you too man." Damien said.