Chapter 29: going with the flow!!

Messiah POV

     I love her and I can't let her go even if I wanted to. Deep down he's my everything.. like what am I to do.

    That's all I kept thinking about when I was writing in my journal. Like, what am I to do if I got a girl pregnant and then on the other side of things.. I got this dude who I've been with for two years out of the one year I got her pregnant.. how can I go through life knowing that I may be a father but then trying to keep my relationship alive with my soon to be life partner.  Damn... what does a guy do.

   My phone went off and I noticed it was Tasha.  I met Tasha when I was in the 10th grade. She always had her head in the books and was always busy with cheerleading, SGA, and just any and everything she could get her hands on. She never had time for a relationship at least that is what people told me. But, I found out she was dating this dude that I knew off but, never fucked with. He was sexy af, but, besides that.. I just had to have her.. she was going to be my girl. I found out he was the quarter back of our school's football team. He was sexy as fuck I slick wanted to fuck him... but, for some reason Tasha was always on my mind. So, I remember that I was walking in the library trying to find a place to study and I spotted her in one of the study rooms and she was reading one of those big, classic romance books. I came up with a idea, since she was into romantic books I decided to write her a love poem and I slipped it in her locker. And, the next day she read it and she found her boyfriend and hugged him and kissed him and she thought it was from him. I just let it slide but, at the same time it bothered me. I know I'm not the most confident dude since I hide behind books myself some but I couldn't take it. I was in the third class for that day, and we were doing an oral presentation on foreign countries and instead of me reciting my presentation I recited the love poem and of course I had detention but, I would never forget the look on Tasha face. It was filled with confusion yet, admiration. After, detention was over I decided to write some more in my journal and as I was finding a quiet place I bumped into Tasha.

 After, detention was over I decided to write some more in my journal and as I was finding a quiet place I bumped into Tasha

Tasha Mm

   I bumped into her and we talked a bit and showed her my poetry and I impulsively kissed her and felt her clit and just massaged it until she came and I just made out with her, and after that last touch she wanted more.  To make matters more interesting the guy who I'm life partners with was/is her ex boyfriend after he found out we went to a school dance together. The way me and him got together was after the school dance I had to go to the bathroom , he came in. This nigga was looking fine af. Caramel nice locks and lips and eyes to die for.  I looked back and noticed he was going into one of the stalls. I followed him in and of course he was freaked out. I kissed him and he felt aroused. I knew his ass was gay. I sucked his 8-inch piece and I made him cum in 3-6 seconds. He was mine from then on.

   Now onto present day they do know about each other but they don't know that I've been dating them both.  So, my decision is who should I stick by. Tasha, or Branden.

Branden Mm

Branden Mm