Chapter 4 : Fresh start

Dominick P.O.V. :  starting fresh isn't easy, you have to find a new place and a new job but luckily I don't have to worry about that sine I transferred over back home and another thing having all my credits transferred over! Gosh it's not easy... Now you guys maybe thinking how I was careless for leaving Tevon without any remorse... It hurts me everyday thinking that leaving someone that I've been with for about a year is crazy. Trust me, I think about him all the time but I had to move on. Here is my fresh start!!

Dominick had moved back to his old apartment which was 10 minutes away from his parents house. So, he visited them every now and then. As, he got everything in order he wondered about his amigos , Donnie and Micah. He missed how they used to hang out and just catch up on what was going on each other lives. So, he looked through his boxes to find a little book he always wrote in which was like a journal but it had everyone's number in it. He called it , 'Forget me not'.. So, he flew through a. Couple pages and ended up with the contact list he made awhile back. He kept scrolling down the names and found Micah Donovan's number. He was hesitant at first because he thought that Micah probably transferred numbers and such, but he called the number anyway and low voice picked up.

Micah Donovan: hello, whose calling?
Dominick sorrows : this is Dominick!
Micah Donovan: what's up bruh, how you been it's been a long time!!
Dominick sorrows : I know it has, what's going on with you?
Micah Donovan : well, I go to Clark Atlanta university majoring in voice. I'm almost done with my bachelors.. What about you my dude!!

Dominick sorrows: that's awesome man, well.. I actually just moved back down to Atlanta, Georgia and I'm finishing up my bachelors in film studies at University of Georgia .

Micah Donovan : okay cool.. Wait what happened with you and Tevon??

Dominick sorrows : we broke up! I can't get into much detail , but yeah...
Dominick paused for a moment and exhaled.

Dominick Sorrows : but I'm okay it's the past now!

Micah Donovan: if you say so bruh.. You still love him I can hear it in your voice!

Dominick Sorrows :  well, we should meet up ...!

Dominick knew that Micah was right but he moved on, the world should too..

Micah Donovan: definitely! But, hey I got to go, how about me meet up at 2:30 at Starbucks.

Dominick Sorrows: I'm down with that!!

They ended the call and Dominick took a second to think on what Micah said about him still have feelings for his ex, Tevon.. But he moved on it's the past, time for a fresh start!!