Chapter 23: Its Over!!

Tevon Mm

    Sometimes when we love and find that person that means a lot to us. We do any and everything in our power to make them happy. But, we forget that we must make ourselves happy.. But, altogether live can blind side us from making sure we are okay with ourselves.

   I called Micah and he asked Brian for Tevon's address. When, he finally gave it to me I sped my way through the streets and up and through the highway and made it to this big beautiful house.

 When, he finally gave it to me I sped my way through the streets and up and through the highway and made it to this big beautiful house

But I quickly came to my senses and to reality and walked down this long path way and made it to the door. I knocked on it, and no one answered. Then I knocked on it again and, finally a handsome, charming guy opened the door.

    " Hi, is this is where Tevon lives?" I asked, noticing his body on the low.

    " no, not anymore!" The guy said, looking at me with confusion.

   " he doesn't?? I thought this was his house. Who are you?" I asked him.

    " he did leave here until we broke up.. And I'm Fernando! Who are you?" He asked me, licking his lips.

     " I'm Dominick I'm just a friend!" I let him know."

    " so you are Dominick well, you are cute and everything.. But, I was his fiancé and basically all he could do was talk about you in his sleep and he thought I never knew." He explained himself.

    " what, his fiancé!!" I was shocked. He was handsome, and how could tevon let someone let hi. Go.. But, then again I can't blame tevon for not letting him go.. I thought to myself.

    " earth to Dominick!!" He said.

    " I'm sorry.. But where is he now??" I said, so many thoughts were going through my mind and for some reason this guy was bringing out the hoe in me. Things I wanted to do. 

   " well, last time I checked he quit the NBA and went to the military!" Fernando explained to me.

   " THE MILITARY!!" I was shocked even more.

   " But, hey Dominick, I can tell you love him, go after him!" Fernando said.

   " uh.. Thank you, Fernando.

   We departed ways and I went back to my car. All I could do was just sit and think. Think about the times me and tevon had and also think on me and Jayce. Honestly, I've known tevon ever since high school and he knows me like the back of my hand. Even if we fought or argued, he was still lovable and caring and just my hero. I loved him and I don't know what I would do without him. With, Jayce two years ago we met at a party and he blew me away right off the bat. Altogether, he means so much to me too. He supported me and loved me. He would do anything for me.. Things I wish tevon would've done. But, I had to chose and choose wisely.. Is it Tevon the man I've loved and been with for most of my lifetime and broke up due to him not being able to be true to us.. Or is it be with a guy whose loving and sweet and supportive and just everything I wished tevon was.. But, I had to find tevon and let him know how I feel. I had to make up my mind and think fast.