Chapter 13: Say Yes!!

" I love you and I've always loved you... I lied I'm not married .. Will you marry me?" Tevon said. " YES!! Yes.. I will!" Dominick said.

   " Dominick, I can offer you better" Jayce said, kneeling down on one knee and opened up a small box with a golden band and a bigger diamond.

  " yes I will, choose you!" Dominick said, as he kissed, Jayce.

   " he's not good for you, it's me you always wanted" Tevon said as he stripped to his body.

  " no it's me" Jayce said, as he stripped to his body as well.

  " I just don't know..." Dominick said.

Jayce and Tevon kept going back and forth until Dominick exploded.

  " BEEP..BEEP" Dominick's phone went off.

   Dominick awoke with beads of sweat trickling down his forehead. He looked around for a moment at his surroundings and realized he was still in his bed. 

  " thank god it was just a dream!" Dominick said, as he checked his phone. He had a few messages from Micah and Donnie along with Jayce. He opened the message that Jayce had sent him, first.

   " if there was ever a time in my life where I was happy I would say having you in my life! I know I may not be the one for you but I'm willing to protect you and be the shield, and the heat for you.. All to say is that I love you Dom! I hope you have an awesome day today! 😘❤️🙏🏾🙏🏾"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Dominick texted him back with hearts and smiley face emojis. He put his phone on the lamp stand and looked in his bathroom mirror. As, he looked in the mirror he checked his face for any blemishes and or pimples. His hair was good, and his face was good, so was everything else. He, ran  a bath and got some soap and just relaxed in the bath tub, and was enjoying the warm water and everything it offered. He started drifting off to sleep.

   Dominick awoke and he was still in the bathtub but he saw a pair of hands around his body. He noticed it was Tevon.

   " damn baby, I missed you!" Tevon said, as he laced his fingers with Tevon.

   " I missed you too!" Dominick said as he felt Tevon's kisses on his neck.

   " so, I was wondering Dominick if you wanted to get married?" Tevon said, with his deep sensual voice.

   " married?" Dominick said with shock.

   " yeah baby, isn't that what you wanted?" Tevon said.

   " yes.. But—" Dominick was interrupted with sweet kisses and was feeling aroused; until he felt another pair of hands around his waist, but this time it was Jayce. When, Dominick unlocked lips, it was Jayce.

   " where is Tevon?" Dominick questioned, looking for him.

   " there is no one , Tevon it's just you and me" Jayce said as he kissed Dominick's neck and felt more aroused and aroused until he climaxed.

   Dominick awoke and realized he was underwater, he surfaced and started coughing for air. His hair was damp and wet.

   He gasped for air and immediately got out and grabbed his towel. He was feeling frightened and was panicking.

   " what the fuck is happening to me!" He thought to himself.

He heard his phone ring and ran to his phone and noticed it was Micah!

" hey Micah!" Dominick said, panicking.

" what's wrong, bro?" Micah said, with concern.

" I don't know, I think I'm having a panick attack can you get me P—" Dominick fainted.

" hello ! DOMINICK.. Hello!!" Micah said but no response.

Micah ran upstairs to Dominick's room and found him laying on the floor. Micah felt his pulse and it was weak. He picked Dominick up and, tried to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up. He got some cold water and splashed it on him. Dominick finally woke up.

" damn, that was cold af" Dominick said.

" well, I had to do something, you fainted I'm assuming." Micah said, with concern in his voice.

" I don't know what has been going on with me lately.. It's like I keep dreaming about, Tevon and Jayce. Like this morning I was dreaming that they were proposing to me , then, when I was taking a bath, I was dreaming they were there with me!" Dominick explained, getting a towel from the bathroom.

" you must be trying to decide who you want?" Micah said, assuming.

" yeah I might be trying , but, it's just ever since yesterday, seeing him.. They've both been on my mind and I don't know which one!" Dominick said.

" well, let's just go out, you and me like old times! " Micah suggested.

" okay, but, what about Donnie!" Dominick said, as he was picking out some clothes to wear.

" I called him earlier just to check on him and he's busy today, at work!" Micah said.

" okay!" Dominick said, as changed in front of Micah.

Dominick had on a red knitted shirt with zippers on the side and some torn, distressed back jeans and a SnapBack on.

" looking good bruh!" Micah said.

They headed downstairs and went in Micah's car. Drove away for an adventure.