Chapter 27: Undiscovered!!

A couple months passed and Jayce got better. Dominick made sure he was taken care of and everything.

" hey baby thanks for the taking care of me, but you belong with tevon, babe!! I love you but you belong with him!" Jayce explained.

" but I want to be with you, besides we are going to be meeting your parents soon. " Dominick explained.

    " babe I know you do! But, from the start I felt I wasn't meant for you!" Jayce explained.

    " what do you mean by that? Look you've been so good to me in more than one way and I love you for all that you've done but I don't think I can be with someone who chose their dream over me and then want to take me back by joining the military because he somehow realized that he didn't have me in his life.. Like after all those fucking months and some years he finally realized that he needed me.. Like why the fuck did he realize that now.. Can you tell me that?" Dominick cried out.

     " I'm not Dr. Phil or dr. Seuss but sometimes Dominick when we have something that can literally change our lives wether it's an opportunity of a lifetime and or a change in life.. However they put it but even though I don't got respect for that nigga for what he did to you.. Somehow he gave me a new perspective on him and not only that but how relationships are." Jayce explained.

     Dominick just listened.

     " relationships are supposed to be something that is wonderful and that can help you grow together. Also, it help you find out who you were meant to be. But, what it really teaches you is thats you will have breakups, fights, make ups, but it's what makes you decide do you want to keep the fire lit or do you want to let it burn.. And you have to ask yourself is what me and this person been through is it really worth fighting for or giving up on... And all I'm saying baby is that.. Even though I'm happy you want me you want to make things right with you and tevon. He was your first and last babe! Can't believe I'm telling you this but I hate to make things right with my ex, when you and me were together. Because I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time.. And I'm not going to say I was perfect." Jayce confessed.

    Dominick didn't say anything he just hugged Jayce and decided to talk to tevon.

     So, Dominick got his keys and left and went to see tevon unannounced. He made it their house and luckily he saw tevon checking his mail. He got out of his car and ran up to Tevon and kissed him.

 He got out of his car and ran up to Tevon and kissed him

TEVON Mm (alternate)

Tevon picked him up letting go of the mail and carried him in the house.

" what about your fiancé?"Dominick asked as he was holding on to him.

" he's out for now, but for now I want to make love to you one last time! I need you papi!" Tevon whispered in his ear.