CHAPTER 7√

Xavier

"So, I have to go to school? "He asked a humming Theodore. He was not looking forward to going to a school, especially since all he wanted to do was train and train and train, he had a mission to complete, one he knew would make things better for him. It had already been two weeks since he started practicing his magic with Theodore and everyone and he felt that he was improving rather well and school would only get in the way of that.

"You are only 16,Xavier. You need to experience teenage life. "Xavier sat there beside Claude who had warmed up to him as everyone else. Scoot and Marshal, two of Theodore's kids then chose that moment to walk in, they spoke to nobody as they grabbed a piece of toast and headed back the way they came. Xavier had to admit, those twins were adorable in every sense.

"You should be ready in 10!"Theodore called to his boys.

"Oh, you are going to love it, Xavier. All the cute boys and girls to swoon over," Danielle sighed dreamily. "It will be totally awesome, I promise."

"Barf, "Kathryn said with a scowl and her sister simply stuck her tongue out. Xavier smiled and slumped in his chair.

"Aww, don't worry, Vier, training will still take place, but at night, which is soooo cool." Danielle said nudging him.

"Quick question, what...species go to this school? "Everyone went silent before bursting into thunderous laughter.

"Species, oh, gods, you are funny." Trent said banging the table as though he were mad. "Oh, I like you kid." Xavier simply rolled his eyes, not even sure what was so funny.

"It's a mixture of werewolves and humans, mostly just our pack teens and two or three from a neighbouring pack. " Travis supplied for him. Xavier gave a nod. There was the sound of a phone ringing and Trent smiled, Xavier noted how everyone groaned as he answered.

"Hey, babe," Trent said standing up, "Yeah, I'm leaving now. Oh, sure, no problem. See you in ten, love you." Xavier watched as he walked out, leaving them all behind.

"That was Meghan. "Danielle said to Xavier as he was the only one who wasn't sure what happened.

"His girlfriend from the neighbouring pack, let's just say, we don't like her, so you shouldn't either." Travis said standing up.

"And, why not? "Xavier asked standing up. He looked over at the youngest Phoebe who sat mopping to himself while playing with his soggy cereal

"She is a total hoe," Danielle said wrapping her arm over Xavier's shoulder, she had on white shorts and a black tank top and her hair braided to one side. "We don't think she's cheating but she is, in less than a year she'll find her mate and leave our brother heartbroken, it's mean of her to lead him on."

"But, he'll also find his mate, so, how is she in the wrong? They both know." Danielle pouted.

"Well, yeah, but they wouldn't be in this mess if she'd kept her distance."  Xavier had an amused smile on his face as he was lead to Danielle's pink Porsche.

"I still can't believe you own this. "Xavier said trying to get his head wrapped around the fact that each of them have their own car.

"Daddy loves his babies, how could he not?" She laughed and Xavier got inside. He was not looking forward to school but he had to keep a positive spin on things and he was sure Danielle would help him keep going.

-------------

The school was huge and Xavier could just feel the hatred for it grow inside of him.