CHAPTER 21√

Xavier

She reminded him of his own mother, she was warm and kind and very protective, it was like a reminder of what he could still have. After meeting her and helping with putting the door back onto it's hinges, Cyrus and him spent the night talking, it was nice, refreshing even and so very normal, it really took his mind off of his own need for revenge. Xavier smiled to himself as he thought of it.

*********

"I never really thought much about my future. I guess it was always within my supposed right to take over after my dad. "Xavier said gazing up into the night sky.

"But he wasn't your real dad."

"Yes, but fact that I was his wife's child, I would have but I was, am not, a panther. "Cyrus shifted beside him.

"What if you are a hybrid, you know, like, half panther, half Caster." Xavier shifted so he was on his side to look at him.

"I would have shown signs of panther in me, but I haven't. "Cyrus took his hand and intertwined them. They stayed that way silently.

"Considering how powerful I know you are," he whispered, "you would have made a great leader, Xavier." He leaned over him slowly and Xavier caught his breath, softly Cyrus brushed his lips over his. "We should go inside now." Cyrus whispered sitting up and Xavier followed. They entered the house and went up to Cyrus' bedroom where they cuddled up to one another in his single bed.

The silence was nice, comfortable, the most comfortable Xavier had ever experienced.

"My mother would have liked you a lot. "Xavier found himself saying as Cyrus ran his hand through his hair.

"Is that your way of asking me to be your boyfriend? If so, you have to take me out for ice-cream first." Xavier found himself smiling as he shifted his head which was on Cyrus' chest to look at him.

"Sure. "Xavier said and Cyrus rolled him over, pinning his arms beside his head.

"This might be moving to fast but, you make me want to eat you." Xavier furrowed his brows.

"Eat me? "He asked and Cyrus narrowed his eyes at him and Xavier widened his own eyes as it dawned on him.

"You are the perve of all perves, I swear." Xavier began to squirm, his cheeks flushed pink. Cyrus grinned and leaned down, their bodies were pressed against one another tightly and Xavier could feel all of Cyrus.

"It's getting late. "Xavier blurted out, his cheeks flushing further as Cyrus pressed their lower halfs against one another, slipping in between Xavier's thighs. Cyrus chuckled.

"It's ok, I'm a virgin too and you are going to have to wait a year into our dating to get in my pants, babe." Cyrus winked and sat up, Xavier followed with a glare.

"If anything, it would have to be at least two years before you get into mine. " Cyrus grinned at him.

"Oh, challenge accepted.." He gave him a peck. "Now, scram, papa needs his beauty sleep." Xavier rolled his eyes and put his shoes on.

******

"She's awake. "Xavier snapped his head up, getting out of his thoughts of his conversation with Cyrus from earlier. Trent was frantic as he ran back the way he came from.

Xavier acted fast and headed for the infirmary. They had all seemed to gather around her.

"Where am I? "Came the familiar voice of Danielle. Xavier pushed his way to the front, his curiosity getting the best of him. She blinked up at everyone." Xavier. " She mumbled clutching her head.