CHAPTER 15√

Xavier

He didn't recognise them, but somehow it felt as though he had seen them somewhere at some point. They looked exactly alike expect one was a girl the other a boy. The girl had pale blonde hair and spring green eyes which were filled with anger, the boy had black hair and spring green eyes, he smirked at the girl who Xavier figured was his sister. They looked about ready to kill. Xavier widened his eyes as they lunged at one another. The girl had cat like reflexes and sprang to her brother with delicate grace, she landed a punch on his face and the boy scowled. Xavier noticed how the girl's eyes changed to a bright clear gold.

"Kellan and Kenya are here, "Kathryn said in surprise as she came to stand behind Xavier. He then noticed the names and remembered that he had seen a picture of them somewhere in the pack house." That doesn't happen often. " She mumbled and Xavier looked back at her, ready to ask why when a loud snarl rand out, making him turn back to the sound.

There was a large pitch black panther with bright gold eyes, it was angry and restless. It began to pace, it's eyes were fixated on Xavier which made him shiver as he thought of his mother. He frowned at the panther who bared it's teeth at him. Kellan and Kenya had stopped fighting and turned to the panther.

"Mama! "They both yelled in delight and ran for the panther which welcomed their embrace with its eyes on Xavier.

"Why is she staring at me?" He whispered worriedly to Kathryn.

"I'm not sure. "She said with uncertainty. Theodore emerged from the house with another woman.

"Synthia, please tell her to shift back so we can talk, this is ridiculous." Theodore huffed, folding his arms over his shoulder. "How can I possibly help if she won't cooperate."

"You have to understand, Theodore, she is frightened. You try hearing about your kind being slaughtered for no obvious reason. " Xavier and Kathryn moved towards them.

"Actually, I can relate to that." He glared.

"Sorry, I forget. " She apologised.

"Yeah, you seem to be doing that a lot lately." Theodore said with a roll of his eye. Xavier caught his eyes and Theodore smiled a small smile. "Xavier, this is Synthia," Xavier looked to the beautiful woman dressed in all black.

"Nice to meet you. "Xavier said politely and Synthia looked at Theodore with panicked eyes.

"Hi," she said briefly before walking over to the panther as Kellan and Kenya walked over.

"You are cute. "Kellan said with a smirk as he came to stand by then, his eyes were on Xavier who was shocked.

"Uh...thanks?" He said.

"I'm Kellan DraLuca, you can call me Kell, "He winked taking Xavier's hand to shake.

"Don't mind my slut of a brother, he doesn't do it purposefully. I'm Kenya." The girl smiled at him.

"Hi, "Xavier tried for a smile but really, he was uncomfortable. Kellan gave him a bad feeling, it was as though he was some kind of monster behind the beautiful spring green eyes and innocent smile. Xavier stepped back without noticing.

"Where is Travis?" Kellan asked, his eyes bright. Theodore pointed behind him towards the inside of the pack house and Kellan bolted without another word.

"Trent is in his room. "Kathryn told Kenya who smiled gratefully and pushed her hair back. Xavier raised a brow at Kathryn who raised a single brow herself."You know, you are very nosy," there was a spark in her eye, it looked as though she knew something he didn't. "I can see why you were all cosy with Cyrus at school today." Xavier coughed in shock.