:: Nimble ::

If there was one thing Robert could say about Genesis, he didn't doubt at all that the adolescent was nimble.

Despite his thin athletic build, the retired agent would observe Genesis come and go swiftly with little noise whether he chose to use the window or the door. His ability to efficiently sneak around people without attracting any attention probably would have left most of his fellow agents shocked back in his day. Avoiding most of the staff and even Hazel at times without being seen was proof of some kind of expertise. It was a clue that the boy was trained, but when the war veteran asked Genesis where he received it, the responses he got were confusing verses from a poem about some goddess.

Genesis answered him truthfully, but the old man knew he was no linguist. He had tried to ask Hazel for a clarification to what the teen meant, but she didn't seem bothered by it. Or, rather, she had her nose stuck in a business book.

Robert rolled his eyes as he grumbled to himself, 'Why do kids have to be so quick-witted these days?'

And whenever Robert wanted to ask Genesis more questions when Hazel wasn't around, the boy managed to pull a Houdini and disappear. How and when the teenager was able to make such an escape, Robert wasn't too sure, but being more nimble than the average secret agent didn't help.

'And how does he know I was going to ask about his background?', Robert pondered indignantly while Genesis remained mysteriously absent until he chose to give up and move on to other matters, all as if he was psychic.

SHIELD Agent Rhapsodos: A Part That Remainsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें