:: Album ::

"Come on, you have to admit it's cute!" Hazel exclaimed when they were sorting out photos in an album they were making.

Both Robert and Genesis were blushing in embarrassment thanks to the photo of them sleeping.

While Genesis didn't protest, Robert was appalled that he let his guard down to let Nurse Hatchet take a photo like that, feeling he was unguarded. With a bit of persuasion, and as well as Genesis' support he later relented that they kept the photo inside their memory album. Robert was only insistent that that particular photo would not leak to the other members of the hospice. He still liked his reputation intact. When Robert quietly thanked her, Hazel was more thrilled to not let that be a secret.

"Yes!" the girl whooped, "Twenty cookie points for me! I have succeeded in getting the old man's approval~!"

Robert narrowed his eyes mischievously, "You know, I could take that back."

And then the two were (as usual) went back to their petty arguments, which Genesis easily ignored them altogether.

He was too busy paying attention to what he was holding. Genesis smiled at the range of photos that the three of them had managed to create within the few months they had been together. There were numerous of them he'd like to get in the album but there was a limited space he could fit in the album. The album itself wasn't exactly the normal sized photos (smaller) at the size of identity cards that four fitted to a page. It was convenient for Genesis since he had little space to place them back at his foster home and ideal to bring along everywhere he went without making his bag too heavy.

He hadn't really had a collection of photos since he left Gaia. The remaining ones he could probably remember were the ones that were left in the Banora Underground.

Dispelling the two from their argument, Genesis piped up, "If you keep that picture, Robert and I have rights to get this picture in the album." He waved a picture of Hazel asleep drooling on one of the desks in the hospice.

"What?! Not that one!" she complained. "Don't tell me you took that picture!"

The youngest of the three jabbed a finger to the old man, "Nope, but Robert did."

"Genesis has my vote," Robert all too happy they had some compensation and his picture had turned out as Genesis' suggestion.

Hazel feebly tried to snatch it away from the auburn haired teen with no avail. Even if she was older, her height left her at a disadvantage against Genesis. Photo up in the air, the girl jumped up and down hopelessly in trying to reach it. Genesis, of course, was enjoying this and had an expression like a cat who ate the canary.

'CLICK'

This time, it was Robert's turn to laugh heartily at the girl, "That goes in the album too."

Genesis only laughed at Hazel's comical horrified expression.

"When did you sneak that out of my pocket?!" she shouted.

'Well Robert was a spy in his younger days', Genesis reasoned but kept the thought to himself.

Back fighting with one another, Genesis chuckled to himself and nabbed the camera that was left to the side by Robert and he took his own picture of the two arguing. That alone had caused enough mayhem that Genesis ended up making himself absent for a while and saved the photo files in a different storage device for later.

It was easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Besides, Genesis figured he could use some happy memories, even if their time together was short.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.

~ Robert Fulghum  

  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔