:: Photos ::

Since Halloween, Genesis hadn't seen Hazel without a digital camera in hand.

It reminded the times Angeal had his own camera and would take care of it, along his taken pictures with great care, thanks to the fact his mother bought it for him. Cameras were considered luxury items in Banora and some who had such a hobby usually were wealthier than the normal farmers.

Genesis didn't seem to mind though as there would be pictures of them later on. Perhaps when he had the money he'd buy his own one day. Unlike in Gaia, photography was very popular on Earth at the present. Perhaps it was a little too popular when it came with social media and the media in general.

Robert was fine with Hazel having shots of him, but he didn't exactly trust 'social media'. So he only complied that his photos were allowed to get taken, but were not allowed to be posted on the internet. All of the photos were only allowed to be in albums.

When the girl protested, Genesis told her that the last thing Robert wanted was his face to get caught online with someone who knew. There were still security issues that weren't always full-proof online and she then relented. That didn't stop her from snapping photos with every chance she got. Something Genesis guessed it was her way of coming back at the old man.

When the old man complained about it, Genesis casually was focused on his books as he had a physics test the next day. Just as he knew Robert was shooting a glare at him, he heard a small click from a camera.

Hazel had retreated out of the room with an angry Robert next to him yelling at her.

The teen rolled his eyes.