4#

A: are u mad?? We have shopping complexes there in India as well. Stop shopping like its your last.

S: will you just shut your mouth? This is the last day we have to take all the necessary things. Agar koi village hua to?? She scrunched her nose.

A: duhh!!! You forgot we are the guest of " Royal Family" he finger coated his words.

Sanyukta stopped for a moment to think deeply putting her finger on her chin.
She bite her tongue and said " kaha tha naa itni shopping ki zarurat nhi hai tu fir bhi mujhe yahaan laya". She dragged him outside the mall while his mouth formed a perfect 'o'.
_______________________

S: jaldi chal flight ke liye late ho jayenge.

Ahaan could see the excitement on her face. This was something for which he could do anything.

A: accha listen mom dad ka call aya tha. They were saying to come for few days at home as well.

Sanyukta 's face fell listening to mom and dad. Though his parents treated her like their own daughter but u know no one could fill in your own parent's place.
He saw that and decided to make the atmosphere normal.

A: suna h pratapgarh ka prince bahut hot hai .

S: mujhe kya pata maine dekha thodi hai. Hoga koi nawaabzaada huhh... I know he is somewhat rude and arrogant. Thoda research kiya maine but uski photo hi confidential hai.

A: acchhaaaaa.... Research bhi kardi??

She glared him while he started laughing looking at her expression and soon she too joined him.

Laughing and giggling they reached the airport and checked in for India unknowing what their destiny had planned for them.
________________________

In pratapgarh

Renuka: Ram singh ji humare videsh se mehmaan aa rhe hain to do kamre ready kara dijiye unke lie or dekhna unhe koi takleef na ho.

Ram s: ji raani sa.

Guru: wohoo!!! Who's coming mom?? Wo bhi from foreign.

Re: humne kitni baar kaha hai Guru gym se aake sabse phle fresh hoie and we have guest from Boston. Actually apex travel reporters.

G: so they are making a travel show i see. Let it be where is bhai??

Re: kahan hoga ? Kisiki class le rha hoga conference room me.
______________________

In conference room

Guru enters conference room and gets a shock which actually wasn't expected.

G: am i seeing the right person here?

Rd just rolled his eyes listening his rants.
Rd: What?

G: why are you sitting alone and smiling? Kon mili haan??

Rd : will you stop talking non sense and come to the point why you are here?

G: We have guests coming from Boston you know.

Rd: yeah i know. Here are their bio datas.

He hands him a file.

G: Oh common!! This is not any business deal yaa.
He opens the file and sees photographs.

G: woohh!!! She's hot bhai

Randhir glared him. Although he knew Guru's nature but still he didn't feel good when he said this about her. He didn't know why. Maybe because now he knew that he had a girlfriend or was it something else?... Umm...don't know... Leave it... No... Maybe something else...urghhh!!!
He was having the inner war but soon came to earth when he saw Guru's confused face .
Rd: come to the point why you are here.

G: aap mom dad se baat kab karoge??

Rd: let me get a perfect time for this discussion and i will talk. Okay i need to go for a meeting so meet you at dinner table. 
With this he scooted outside the conference room.

_______________________